Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
    Could we fall to #3 seed?
    Ummm for sure. We haven't played well for a while now it feels. At least defensively.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      Ummm for sure. We haven't played well for a while now it feels. At least defensively.
      Calm down GLF. We'll end up 2nd seed either way.

Comment

• TAKE CARROLL OUT NOW!!! While you can...please put Powell in to guard Butler.

Comment

• Well this sucked. I wish we won. Seriously eh.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            a classic, throwback Casey loss. not enough JV, too much of a shitty vet (carroll), and no offensive sets leading to a stretch of TERRIBLE shots and subsequent defensive scrambling.
            YUP! We can get far with him as a coach. No way. We'll be lucky to see the ECF this season. This team is worse than last seasons team. No question. I don't care what the record says.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Lol this team is going nowhere.

We'll be lucky to get back to the conference finals. Honestly looks bleak at this point. We cannot beat any good teams or teams that we don't match up well with when they actually try.

Comment

• Why are they not reviewing??

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Definitely not a guarantee

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                    TAKE CARROLL OUT NOW!!! While you can...please put Powell in to guard Butler.
                    Too late.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• It was lane violation on lowry don't know what matt and jack are talking about

Comment

• Carroll 41 mins, Bebe 42 mins will get you a loss 9 times out of 10.

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
                          Lol this team is going nowhere.

We'll be lucky to get back to the conference finals. Honestly looks bleak at this point. We cannot beat any good teams or teams that we don't match up well with when they actually try.
                          this team literally just beat utah. who are a better team than chicago this year.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            I wouldn't say that at all...BOS is right behind us now and we're losing games because IT was out, he's back and they have been on fire.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                              Could we fall to #3 seed?
                              Yes, not only "could we", we probably will. Still have to play Boston 3 times. They're only 1.5 games back now and we have some tough games coming up.

Will probably be behind Boston by the ASB if not earlier.

Comment

• How the hell is that called on us???

Comment

Working...
                                X