Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    Not that big of a deal other than Carroll being horrible and still getting big minutes and Bebe getting 40+ minutes.

Warriors lost a 24 point lead and lost the game last night against the Grizzlies, does their chances look bleak too?
    I hate when people bring up Warriors or Cleveland. They are both championship teams and have superstar players. They can do what they want. You know when the playoffs come they will get it done. Raptors are NO WHERE close to their level and we still struggle against elite teams and teams that have our number.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      Fuck Chicago
      Fuck Butler

Comment

• I'm mad, but even all that mad.

Jimmy Butler is so freaking good. Plays so well and is clutch. How do you hate the Bulls?

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          Fuck Chicago
          You either spelled Carroll or Casey wrong.

Comment

• It's very disappointing that we rely this team's future on a 28 million player who can't shoot the three, cannot defend, dribbles with his head down, low IQ, Ball hog ISO centric player.

Same old shit.

Comment

• I fucking hate how Sportscentre open with NHL highlights after Raps game just finished. Wtf.

Comment

• I am never calling a game early again man. Raps had so many good looks at the end of the game but they kept missing. 17 offensive rebounds is unacceptable.

Comment

• Butler is our daddy.

Comment

• That loss was ALL on Casey and Carroll.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• suspenders wrote: View Post
                      I'm mad, but even all that mad.

Jimmy Butler is so freaking good. Plays so well and is clutch. How do you hate the Bulls?
                      It's not hating the Bulls, it's hating our own idiotic team for completely blowing this game to them and just letting them own us each and every time.

Comment

• suspenders wrote: View Post
                        I'm mad, but even all that mad.

On both sides of the ball. Butler is a true 2-way superstar. A guy you can build a franchise around.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                          on to the next one
                          You mean onto the next blow out. We have no hope against Houston with the way we've been playing. Especially on the second night of a back to back.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• hotshot wrote: View Post
                            butler is our daddy.
                            agree

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              I fucking hate how Sportscentre open with NHL highlights after Raps game just finished. Wtf.
                              I'm kinda happy with that for once...don't need to see Carroll's dumb face again.

Comment

• Casey with questionable subs in this game. Stop fucking playing Carroll and play your rebounder when you're getting crushed on the glass.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X