Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GLF wrote: View Post
    I hate when people bring up Warriors or Cleveland. They are both championship teams and have superstar players. They can do what they want. You know when the playoffs come they will get it done. Raptors are NO WHERE close to their level and we still struggle against elite teams and teams that have our number.
    Yep. Warriors and Cavs can afford to switch off, we can't. They don't even need to make sure they get the highest seed possible because even w/o homecourt advantage they probably beat anyone except each other.

    Us on the other hand? If we don't get the #2 seed we're not making it to the conference finals. If we don't get the #1 seed we have a ZERO PERCENT CHANCE of beating Cleveland.

    Comment


    • rocwell wrote: View Post
      Fuck Butler
      You can't hate on Butler he is clutch. It's the raptors fault for gifting this game to Chicago.

      Comment


      • JimmyGetsBucketss wrote: View Post
        I am never calling a game early again man. Raps had so many good looks at the end of the game but they kept missing. 17 offensive rebounds is unacceptable.
        You would think you haven't been watching the Raptors for the past 10 years lol. They NEVER hold a lead. As of late normally we still find a way to win but we never hold a big lead. Ever.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

        Comment


        • the downturn began in the 3rd when we stopped playing good offence. it was all jumpers from then on out.

          If Casey remains the coach we are incredibly limited in terms of our ceiling. there is a lot of talent that we just cannot use because of how we play, and his 4th quarter substitutions continue to be ridiculous.

          Comment


          • I'm really upset about this one.

            Fuck fuck fuck.

            We had this.

            Comment


            • I absolutely hate Carroll.

              The rage he makes me feel is exactly how I remember feeling with Hedo.

              Comment


              • GLF wrote: View Post
                I hate when people bring up Warriors or Cleveland. They are both championship teams and have superstar players. They can do what they want. You know when the playoffs come they will get it done. Raptors are NO WHERE close to their level and we still struggle against elite teams and teams that have our number.
                My point is teams have bad nights, good nights, nights where you're up and the game slips away, games where you just can't miss and so on. Raptors beat the Jazz, Rockets and Celtics who are all better than the Bulls. My only concern when it comes to struggling against elite teams are the Warriors and Cavs.

                The only big downsides to this game and probably the reason why we lost and couldn't grab a damn rebound are Carroll and Bebe playing 40+ mins.

                Comment


                • Lupe wrote: View Post
                  Yep. Warriors and Cavs can afford to switch off, we can't. They don't even need to make sure they get the highest seed possible because even w/o homecourt advantage they probably beat anyone except each other.

                  Us on the other hand? If we don't get the #2 seed we're not making it to the conference finals. If we don't get the #1 seed we have a ZERO PERCENT CHANCE of beating Cleveland.
                  Couldn't agree more. I honestly have no clue how to feel about the Raptors right now. Something is just very off this season and I'm not liking it.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                  Comment


                  • suspenders wrote: View Post
                    I'm mad, but even all that mad.

                    Jimmy Butler is so freaking good. Plays so well and is clutch. How do you hate the Bulls?
                    I love Butler man. If only we could get a guy like this. Clutch, tough and a great defender.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                      I absolutely hate Carroll.

                      The rage he makes me feel is exactly how I remember feeling with Hedo.
                      This guy is worse than Hedo. At least Hedo can score. Carroll is a liability om both ends.of the floor.
                      Mamba Mentality

                      Comment


                      • tough loss ...

                        back home and get ready for houston....

                        wonder when the raps tell the world that patterson's has a partially torn or "strained " MCL and he is out for the next 12 weeks...

                        he is nowhere to be seen in hte last week...
                        I don't normally like a tank. But when I do I prefer a #TampaTank.

                        Comment


                        • KHD wrote: View Post
                          the downturn began in the 3rd when we stopped playing good offence. it was all jumpers from then on out.

                          If Casey remains the coach we are incredibly limited in terms of our ceiling. there is a lot of talent that we just cannot use because of how we play, and his 4th quarter substitutions continue to be ridiculous.
                          Couldn't agree more. Casey is definitely our downfall. He's improved a little since he's come here but his lack of play calls and his substitution patterns have lost us many a game now. And with our defense being bad this season wish us luck.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                          Comment


                          • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            tough loss ...

                            back home and get ready for houston....

                            wonder when the raps tell the world that patterson's has a partially torn or "strained " MCL and he is out for the next 12 weeks...
                            The day he is traded to Atlanta so they can deal with it

                            Comment


                            • JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                              It's not hating the Bulls, it's hating our own idiotic team for completely blowing this game to them and just letting them own us each and every time.
                              I guess I'm in denial of my anger at the raptors blowing yet another lead to the Bulls.

                              But then I look at how good Butler is...

                              golden wrote: View Post
                              On both sides of the ball. Butler is a true 2-way superstar. A guy you can build a franchise around.
                              Absolutely. His defence. Really slowed down Kyle.

                              Comment


                              • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                                tough loss ...

                                back home and get ready for houston....

                                wonder when the raps tell the world that patterson's has a partially torn or "strained " MCL and he is out for the next 12 weeks...

                                he is nowhere to be seen in hte last week...
                                If they say that I will not be watching this team until he comes back. Too painful.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X