Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How close is Sullinger to being available ?

    Comment


    • I despise the Celtics. A loss where would be terrible. This team needs to get there shit together and play a good game for 48mins

      Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

      Comment


      • TRex wrote: View Post
        Their MAIN priority should be finding a 3rd star. Second should be finding a rim protector. They had an ELITE rim protector last year but they just let him walk away smh.
        If the choice is between signing DeRozan or Biyombo, can you really blame Masai?

        Comment


        • S.R. wrote: View Post
          Is Boston already better than the Raps? They definitely have better future assets for swinging for the fences and landing a big name player at some point, and now they're also playing as well/better in the present. We've been talking a lot about getting past LBJ, are we sure that as a franchise the Raptors can outbid + outgrow Boston over the next 2-4 seasons? They're going to be direct competition for any big name trade target.
          Only hope is that their gm acts like Masai and gets so concerned with being cautious and winning every trade by a wide margin that he never makes a big move. Then they draft low ceiling guys with their picks and they dissipate in value.

          Comment



          • Comment


            • Lots of people are tossing out "the Boston's 10-2" narrative. They are a formidable team for sure but to paraphrase someone, you're never as good as you look when things are good..... Picking a random sample such as those 12 games shows 10 wins over the Pellies, 76'ers, Heat (twice), Jazz, Grizz (twice), Knicks, Pacers and Hornets. The losses were to the Thunder and Cavs. Extend that chosen stretch to the past 15 games and it drops to 10-5 with 3 additional losses to the Spurs, Thunder and ....Raptors. No doubt a big game tonight but let's put an end to this "hot streak"

              Comment


              • Jclaw wrote: View Post
                Lots of people are tossing out "the Boston's 10-2" narrative. They are a formidable team for sure but to paraphrase someone, you're never as good as you look when things are good..... Picking a random sample such as those 12 games shows 10 wins over the Pellies, 76'ers, Heat (twice), Jazz, Grizz (twice), Knicks, Pacers and Hornets. The losses were to the Thunder and Cavs. Extend that chosen stretch to the past 15 games and it drops to 10-5 with 3 additional losses to the Spurs, Thunder and ....Raptors. No doubt a big game tonight but let's put an end to this "hot streak"
                Lots of experts coming into the season predicted Celtics would finish 2nd in the east.

                Comment


                • psrs1 wrote: View Post
                  Lots of experts coming into the season predicted Celtics would finish 2nd in the east.
                  In the words of our esteemed GM MU: F&^%k the experts!

                  Comment


                  • psrs1 wrote: View Post
                    Lots of experts coming into the season predicted Celtics would finish 2nd in the east.
                    WTF is an "expert"? Most were just talking heads. They are probably expert at talking though, although most of us here are expert at talking.

                    That said, the projections I saw coming into the season had the Raptors and Celtics pretty well neck and neck for 2nd and 3rd and that's how it seems to be playing out.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

                    Comment



                    • Comment


                      • rocwell wrote: View Post

                        I like everything about that huskies jersey/court, except the dog that looks like it was sketched by a bored 8th grader in math class, especially the puff of weed smoke he's coughing out
                        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                        Comment


                        • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          I like everything about that huskies jersey/court, except the dog that looks like it was sketched by a bored 8th grader in math class, especially the puff of weed smoke he's coughing out
                          And the 3d "toronto huskies" half assed font. Basically I just like the colors
                          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                          Comment


                          • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            And the 3d "toronto huskies" half assed font. Basically I just like the colors
                            Aside from the obvious association with the Leafs, the one thing I like about the blue (in addition to consistency of Toronto teams) is that there aren't currently any NBA teams that are wearing royal blue & white jerseys... at least not that I can think of off the top of my head. The Clippers and perhaps the Pistons might wear the closest shade of blue, but red is also a major part of their color schemes.

                            I agree with your comments about the logo and font, though the font isn't any worse that the circa-1995 Corel Draw "Toronto" or "Raptors" that appears on the front of the current jerseys.

                            Comment


                            • I like this Huskies uniforms better. The current one sucks. I like the court design though.

                              Mamba Mentality

                              Comment


                              • Tonight marks the start of the Raps getting back on track and this game being the first of 7 game win streak....

                                How do you like your Celtics you ask ?
                                Crushed and Powdered.
                                "We can grow the economy not from the top down the way Mr. Harper wants to... but from the heart outwards". ---- Justin Trudeau 2015

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X