• Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    And a pullup 3 above the break with 4 seconds on the clock fuck man lol
    With Bebe wide open near the basket

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      Joseph guarding Thomas, basketball gods help us
      That's was sad this season. Cory guarding the others team point guard was such a positive last season. His defence is so bad now it's crazy. And we all know he isn't too smart and can't shoot so not having defence kills his whole game.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Can we play a loonie or a Toonie? because we ain't playing the 4th qtr...

Comment

• How TH did CoJo lose all that vaunted Spurs IQ he brought with him?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            How TH did CoJo lose all that vaunted Spurs IQ he brought with him?
            Border Crossing dude

Comment

• another example of blowing Defensive rebounds

Comment

He got Casey'd

Comment

Pounded the rock into his skull

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                    I just can't get over how bad Corey has been. He was one of the biggest difference makers last year and the reason we had such a huge turnaround. Now he's one of the biggest reasons our offence and defence are struggling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    That's what I'm saying. I'm literally in shock at how bad he has become this season in every facet of the game. The only thing he's improved on is 3 point shooting and he takes like 1 a game so it really makes no difference
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      Something no one has said is how BAD Ross has been as of late. We've all kind of let him slide cause he's been so much better this season but he's been off lately. Cory is still a thousand times worse though.
                      Ross has had a couple bad games and like 5 great ones before that. He's extremely inconsistent but he's been our best bench player in January
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        on a positive note... the bulls go down to the whiz on a last seconds make by Wall

The wizards always dad dick them, and we get bitch slapped by a depleted or "fully loaded" Bulls team..either or from the fucking Bulls

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          That's what I'm saying. I'm literally in shock at how bad he has become this season in every facet of the game. The only thing he's improved on is 3 point shooting and he takes like 1 a game so it really makes no difference
                          Yup. And his offence is just as bad. He consistently waisted possessions by over dribbling with tunnel vision. He can't finish well enough either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Norman Powell..where the f#@k is he...why he ain't playing..can't even compete against Boston and they want 2 competed against Cleveland...lol..Jv is in the game..here comes a run for boston, Norman should play and guard Isaiah Thomas..
                            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                              The wizards always dad dick them, and we get bitch slapped by a depleted or "fully loaded" Bulls team..either or from the fucking Bulls
                              ....dad dick?
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                                Norman Powell..where the f#@k is he...why he ain't playing..can't even compete against Boston and they want 2 competed against Cleveland...lol..Jv is in the game..here comes a run for boston, Norman should play and guard Isaiah Thomas..
                                Instead we get to the see train wreck that is Cory Joseph

Comment

Working...
                                X