Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of struggles this game, but the Raptors came up big when it mattered

Comment

• this is karma for the bulls loss... no business winning this one..... and they did....

Comment

• Not yet Boston, not yet
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
          Demarre has played pretty well today. He just misses too many layups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          If he would just stop trying to drive I would be fine. It's the fact that he doesn't know his limitations and tries to drive and finish way too many times in a game. But his defence and three point shooting has been better as of late. Not fully there but getting better
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Dribbles Mcjoseph got so excited his number was called to run the clock, to simply dribble! "Alright dribbles you know what to do....*zips around court dribbling*
            Lol

Comment

• I believe the turning point was when Gerald Green dunked the alley-oop and looked like fucking bitch mid 4th....that turned the karma around hard

Comment

• Ahhh I love winning. Nearly lost hope late 3rd quarter. Great job demar and jv, if anything close to this play can he consistent from them I'm smiling
                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  Isaiah Thomas is about the size of one of JV's itty bitty ballers.
                  smaller than the one with JV riding the Raptor

Comment

• Demar with 41 and 13. Jheez

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      If he would just stop trying to drive I would be fine. It's the fact that he doesn't know his limitations and tries to drive and finish way too many times in a game. But his defence and three point shooting has been better as of late. Not fully there but getting better
                      He's trying to do more and keep the defence honest, I respect that but you're right he just needs to understand he's a 3 and D guy and should do his best at those two things.

Comment

• See guys, DeMar and JV can coexist

Comment

• Finally a win against a good team. It feels like so long ago.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• While Ross and Patterson where on the bench thinking if Masai is dead serious in trading them

Comment

• Lol not only the Raptors won tonight, but they also managed to cover Vegas spread. Raptors spread was 2nd-most popular bet tonight. (1st - Warriors)

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                See guys, raptors republic can coexist
                                Right? Lol
                                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X