• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    victory cigar time?

Comment

• Give Bruno touches goddammit

Comment

• FVV dribbling around like crazy on the play, the new Cojo?

Comment

• Comment

• I kinda feel sorry for the Nets lol. Worst team in the NBA. No draft picks. I believe the Celtics owns their 1st rd pick next yr as well. Yikes.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              I kinda feel sorry for the Nets lol. Worst team in the NBA. No draft picks. I believe the Celtics owns their 1st rd pick next yr as well. Yikes.
              Thats what happens when you overpay for washed up veterans.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                FVV dribbling around like crazy on the play, the new Cojo?
                He plays the Raptor way.
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Raps closed as -15.5 pts favs
                  RAps win by 19.wouldn't have guessed after first 3quarters.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    I kinda feel sorry for the Nets lol. Worst team in the NBA. No draft picks. I believe the Celtics owns their 1st rd pick next yr as well. Yikes.
                    This really sucks for the Raps. The Celtics are hot on our heels, but still get the benefit of high draft picks for themselves or trade bait.

Comment

• well it ended a blow out so no negatives right?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        This really sucks for the Raps. The Celtics are hot on our heels, but still get the benefit of high draft picks for themselves or trade bait.
                        It's fucked up that we just fed the Celtics another lottery ball,,,,,,

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          Embiid is special. Philly's been looking like a respectable NBA team with him out there
                          If I would have done the draft again I think I would've picked Embiid over Wiggins. This guy is gifted
                          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                            If I would have done the draft again I think I would've picked Embiid over Wiggins. This guy is gifted
                            Embiid was supposed to be the sure fire #1 pick if not for his injury problems. But he's clearly a generational talent.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                              It's fucked up that we just fed the Celtics another lottery ball,,,,,,
                              This game was a no-win scenario any way you slice it.

Comment

• Laugher. Raps had to play well for 5 minutes to win by 20, and they knew it. Turned it on in the 4th when they had to, and when they smelled blood as the Nets went cold for a couple minutes from three (bound to happen eventually). Bam, game over. Not much to glean from that one, everyone in autopilot and still were cruising offensively, just taking it easy in our own end. Keep racking up those wins during this stretch. 35 minutes a bit much for Lowry, but it's better than 40 I guess. Got JV and DD some rest (both with nice games and 24 and 29 minutes respectively).

A few plays that stood out. JV was scoring at will in the post early on. Ross had a silly dribble sequence ending in a pull up jumper that was a nice capper on that run to put the Nets out of it in the 4th. Nogueira grabbing an offensive board in the paint with no one around him and a wide open layup there to be had and choosing to pass it to the perimeter for a kind of open three is hilarious. Lowry and DD both had sequences where they missed a shot, the defence collapsed on JV to stop him from getting the board, and the shooter got their own with so much empty space at the top of the key. Lowry turned his into an oop for BeBe that looked like a three and was fun, DD followed his up by getting easy floaters in the lane. Oh, reminds me, there was a hand off between JV and DD that worked really well - JV slipped free right to the basket while the Nets doubled DD, easy layup. Except the Nets were so inept at doubling that DD split it easily and got a layup with JV standing right under the rim. How bad is your defence that a simple hand off play ends with the two players running it as the two closest to the basket with the ball in hand?

The Nets are hilariously bad, and will wander through this desert of hopelessness for a few years more at least as karma for beating the Raps in the playoffs.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X