• This is pathetic lol at least Brooklyn put up a fight

Comment

• Man what is happening right now
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• knicks, yikes

Comment

• 5.. "with contacts" ...
          thought with the 30 point lead that Matt would let that die....
          "We can grow the economy not from the top down the way Mr. Harper wants to... but from the heart outwards". ---- Justin Trudeau 2015

Comment

• Melo doesn't care about winning. Or his wife is controlling him. If I was a knick, I'd give permission to trade me ASAP!

Comment

• I love Carroll's energy and all his cutting to the basket he's doing. This is what we've been waiting for.

Comment

• Maybe Kyle can actually sit for a quarter?
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Knicks getting slaughtered
                  OG is our king

Comment

• All Rapid Reaction grades for the Raptors should be 'K' to represent 'it's the Knicks'

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• Knicks have 2 points in the quarter.. with less than 4min left. What's the record for least points allowed in a quarter?

Comment

• These are the Knicks I am seeing

Comment

• things are bad... it looks like the Knicks brought in Owen Wilson to play guard....
                            "We can grow the economy not from the top down the way Mr. Harper wants to... but from the heart outwards". ---- Justin Trudeau 2015

Comment

• THIS is the DeMarre Carroll we've been waiting for. Exciting new development is that Lowry has finally recognized that Carroll is a great cutter. Huge part of his game that we haven't seen in Toronto yet.

Comment

• Will kyle and Demar finally get some much needed fourth quater rest ?

We shall see on the next episode of Raptors shitting on the Knicks!
                                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Working...
                                X