Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So that was fun! Knicks are awful. Good beat down. Everybody looked good through that particular lens.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

    Comment


    • i love to hate the knicks ... i dont know any other team i enjoy more to beat down

      Comment


      • Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
        i love to hate the knicks ... i dont know any other team i enjoy more to beat down
        For me it's Boston and then the Knicks

        Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

        Comment


        • MACK11 wrote: View Post
          For me it's Boston and then the Knicks

          Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
          Washington, Brooklyn, Boston, then the Knicks in that order.

          The first two teams deserve no happiness ever.
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

          Comment


          • I've got Washington/Boston tied then the Knicks right after

            Comment


            • planetmars wrote: View Post
              Looks like JV broke Thomas' face with that elbow. Thomas fractured his orbital bone.
              I wish he would break opponents' faces on purpose when they come into the paint

              Comment


              • Bendit wrote: View Post
                Melo playing the hurt diva ...again?

                Can anyone name a team who would trade for him with his cap hit ?
                Thats just it.. he has 24M$ AACV ... no contender can take that on...
                Not the Clips unless they give back Griffing.. so whats the point for them ..
                Not the Lebrons.. they don[t have any young players to go back and they won't trade Love now for Melo
                Not the Spurs....
                Not the Raps....
                Not the Bulls .. they already have 2 of yesterdays men in Wade and Rondo... and they don't have another big deal to make the dollars work...

                Memphis could do it by swapping Chandler Parsons and and Troy Daniels and a pick...
                Portalnd could do it.... Moe Harkless and Evan Turner and a pick.. but would Melo agree
                Lakers... could do it...
                Celtics could do it...
                Pistons could do it...

                I think Carmelo is in NY for a while... poor bastard.

                Comment


                • Maybe Masai can swindle they're first round pick again?

                  Comment


                  • Imagine if the Knicks were really good...like Raptors good? Good lord it would have been insufferable. ESPN, Daily News & the Post would have them on the cover/back pages each day extolling their virtues and writing columns etc. Dolan would raise his seat prices and Phil Jackson may have married his GF. Their fans continue to have a sense of entitlement but forget that the Knick glory years are now those of their fathers. NYC does not produce good ballers anymore it seems (they now come from Toronto & Canada...lol). Yet they frequently call their barn the "mecca" of BB. It may look good & sound good and they buy the most expensive management and coaches...however...it's all lipstick on a pig isn't it?

                    Comment


                    • .

                      Comment


                      • LOL...the mountain man Robin L.!!

                        Comment


                        • Bendit wrote: View Post
                          Melo playing the hurt diva ...again?

                          Can anyone name a team who would trade for him with his cap hit ?
                          Sounds like Jackson is speaking through his media buddies again and this was Melo's response.

                          Comment


                          • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            Thats just it.. he has 24M$ AACV ... no contender can take that on...
                            Not the Clips unless they give back Griffing.. so whats the point for them ..
                            Not the Lebrons.. they don[t have any young players to go back and they won't trade Love now for Melo
                            Not the Spurs....
                            Not the Raps....
                            Not the Bulls .. they already have 2 of yesterdays men in Wade and Rondo... and they don't have another big deal to make the dollars work...

                            Memphis could do it by swapping Chandler Parsons and and Troy Daniels and a pick...
                            Portalnd could do it.... Moe Harkless and Evan Turner and a pick.. but would Melo agree
                            Lakers... could do it...
                            Celtics could do it...
                            Pistons could do it...

                            I think Carmelo is in NY for a while... poor bastard.
                            Raps could totally do it. Carroll and Ross, easy 25M right there. Whether they would or not... But they definitely could.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

                            Comment


                            • Games like this where the Raptors offence is on full display really remind me how fortunate we are to have so many options. JV hitting jumpers and scoring in the post, Demar with his mid range game, Lucas throwing down lobs, Ross and DeMarre with the outside threat, and 2Pat wasn't even playing. Really the difficulty is finding shots for everyone. It's obvious that we need to trade Lowry for a true pg

                              Comment



                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X