Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wow.

    Cory Joseph

    31 points 4 rebounds 4 assists

    14/20 FG

    Comment


    • special1 wrote: View Post
      Meh. He gets too much hate for the heavy lifting he does for us.
      We are talking about the Net defenders right?

      Comment


      • special1 wrote: View Post
        Wow.

        Cory Joseph

        31 points 4 rebounds 4 assists

        14/20 FG
        I don't think Lowry actually rested. He took the form of Cory Joseph

        Comment


        • Please don't jinx us Matty D
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

          Comment


          • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
            We are talking about the Net defenders right?
            He's averaging 30+ in January.... 28+ on the season......I hope your paying attention. It's not just the Nets.

            Comment


            • was wondering who we were going to put in for garbage time.. but all the usual suspects have played big minutes already...
              "We can grow the economy not from the top down the way Mr. Harper wants to... but from the heart outwards". ---- Justin Trudeau 2015

              Comment


              • lmao pascal

                Comment


                • Wow Siakam
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

                  Comment


                  • special1 wrote: View Post
                    He's averaging 30+ in January.... 28+ on the season......I hope your paying attention. It's not just the Nets.
                    I am not ignoring that but when it really matters and when the whistles are looser and the defense is tighter in the the playoffs, you may remember this series of posts sometime in May and June

                    Comment


                    • One thing i've learned about this game - Vanvleet can play.
                      Mamba Mentality

                      Comment


                      • Good game from McDribbles

                        Comment


                        • TRex wrote: View Post
                          One thing i've learned about this game - Vanvleet can play.
                          JJ Berea the 2nd

                          Comment


                          • Derozan with some harden light (but just a little light) numbers tonight

                            Comment


                            • TRex wrote: View Post
                              One thing i've learned about this game - Vanvleet can play.
                              And Cory finally played well for his standards. Still can't run a team but at least he was finally finishing layups tonight and played much better defence
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                              Comment


                              • GLF wrote: View Post
                                And Cory finally played well for his standards. Still can't run a team but at least he was finally finishing layups tonight and played much better defence
                                He is off the ball, he thrives.

                                Being a Point Guard and running an offense effectively is not his calling, lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X