Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A.I wrote: View Post
    He isn't wrong. A Center having the ability to make plays for others is just a bonus. a PG SHOULD be able to make teammates better. Its just a bonus for the other position.
    But that does restrict Derozan to do it too because he is a Shooting Guard

    Comment


    • A.I wrote: View Post
      He isn't wrong. A Center having the ability to make plays for others is just a bonus. a PG SHOULD be able to make teammates better. Its just a bonus for the other position.
      But that does not restrict Derozan to do it too because he is a Shooting Guard

      Comment


      • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        Lame and straw man excuse, lol.

        So a Center like Gasol is a tall PG that passes the ball and make his other teammates better.

        Oh wait Gasol is a center
        Jordan averaged 5 assist during his career
        Wade averaged 6 assist

        Who would you rather have ?
        Abbas wrote:

        First of all i was my own source

        Comment


        • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
          Lame and straw man excuse, lol.

          So a Center like Gasol is a tall PG that passes the ball and make his other teammates better.

          Oh wait Gasol is a center
          Jordan averaged 5 assist during his career
          Wade averaged 6 assist

          Who would you rather have ?
          Abbas wrote:

          First of all i was my own source

          Comment


          • tonious35 wrote: View Post
            Fuck, is it wrong or weird when I get aroused when Sully does good shit?
            Sexually aroused?

            Comment


            • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
              Lame and straw man excuse, lol.

              So a Center like Gasol is a tall PG that passes the ball and make his other teammates better.

              Oh wait Gasol is a center
              LOL

              Great argument. Compare Demar to a Gasol. *thumbs up*

              Demar's job is to score. He's top 5 in the entire NBA in scoring. He's top 2 in the East in scoring.

              Stay mad I guess.

              Comment


              • special1 wrote: View Post
                LOL

                Great argument. Compare Demar to a Gasol. *thumbs up*

                Demar's job is to score. He's top 5 in the entire NBA in scoring. He's top 2 in the East in scoring.

                Stay mad I guess.
                I agree. + I think DD did a pretty good job looking for an open man this season.

                Comment


                • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                  But that does not restrict Derozan to do it too because he is a Shooting Guard
                  It does not, but it isn't a necessity. The only thing DD should focus on is not continuing to shoot dumb shots when he is struggling, he has the tendency to do that sometimes.

                  Comment


                  • We're losing, but I don't feel bad though

                    Comment


                    • Raps shooting like they put their contacts in the wrong eyes..
                      "We can grow the economy not from the top down the way Mr. Harper wants to... but from the heart outwards". ---- Justin Trudeau 2015

                      Comment


                      • special1 wrote: View Post
                        LOL

                        Great argument. Compare Demar to a Gasol. *thumbs up*

                        Demar's job is to score. He's top 5 in the entire NBA in scoring. He's top 2 in the East in scoring.

                        Stay mad I guess.
                        I'm letting you come up a smidge bit in terms of the level of argument. Lol

                        Comment


                        • I think Lowry doesn't hustle enough
                          OG is our king

                          Comment


                          • A.I wrote: View Post
                            It does not, but it isn't a necessity. The only thing DD should focus on is not continuing to shoot dumb shots when he is struggling, he has the tendency to do that sometimes.
                            Great we met halfway, cheers !

                            Comment


                            • Things really aren't going well offensively and we're right in it, shooting percentages bump up and we can take the lead
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

                              Comment


                              • consmap wrote: View Post
                                I think Lowry doesn't hustle enough
                                Well that's a lie
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X