Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Philly no doubt will probably be owning the division from 2018 on... hell they could be good from next year if they get someone like Millsap and get another vet -- watch out for Philly they are going to be better than we think sooner than we think... they aren't knocking off the top teams yet, but I could see it in 2019 or so where they give CLE a run for their money with an older LEbron...
    Last edited by sanyo; Wed Jan 18, 2017, 09:54 PM.

    Comment


    • What I take from this game is that we started to get a look at sullinger. That's enough. And, mr 4th quarter et al just lost to the Knicks. It happens.

      Comment


      • KHD wrote: View Post
        trust the arsenal fan, he's seen some shit. :P

        Comment


        • Jclaw wrote: View Post
          What I take from this game is that we started to get a look at sullinger. That's enough. And, mr 4th quarter et al just lost to the Knicks. It happens.
          Sullinger looked good for his 1st game back... I'm sure he'll get in his groove in the next few games...

          Comment


          • sanyo wrote: View Post
            Philly no doubt will probably be owning the division from 2018 on... hell they could be good from next year if they get someone like Millsap and get another vet -- watch out for Philly they are going to be better than we think sooner than we think... they aren't knocking CLE off yet, but I could see it in 2018/19 where they give CLE a run for their money with an older LEbron...
            Well ya see, Sanyo it’s like this… A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That’s why you always feel smarter after a few beers.”

            Just how many beers have you had to put out there that Philly will own the division next year.. cuz 2018 is next year....

            Comment


            • ogi wrote: View Post
              lol theres no lens nor did you hit a nerve I'm just calling out bs when I see it. 25 percent from three and 65 percent free throw shooting.
              Are we talking about one game of 82 in the middle of January against a cellar dweller or we are looking at the big picture?

              Comment


              • Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                No! Our ball movement was fine on some plays! Ross was trash! He got at least 5-6 EASY open looks today and he missed them all! He's been trash! Carroll too!
                That too. But ball movement has been the problem of this team, no.

                Last time I checked we are at the bottom

                Comment


                • Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  What I take from this game is that we started to get a look at sullinger. That's enough. And, mr 4th quarter et al just lost to the Knicks. It happens.
                  I'd like to see Sully and JV playing together soon. Sully's girth and JV's elbows will keep the paint on lockdown, at least for defensive rebounding
                  OG is our king

                  Comment



                  • Comment


                    • consmap wrote: View Post
                      I'd like to see Sully and JV playing together soon. Sully's girth and JV's elbows will keep the paint on lockdown, at least for defensive rebounding
                      As soon as Sully loses some weight and regains his stamina
                      Abbas wrote:

                      First of all i was my own source

                      Comment


                      • Honestly, the 96 Bulls lost to the 96 Raps

                        shit happens
                        Abbas wrote:

                        First of all i was my own source

                        Comment


                        • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                          Are we talking about one game of 82 in the middle of January against a cellar dweller or we are looking at the big picture?
                          Ok let's look at the bigger picture. This offense got us to the conference finals. This offense is rated first in the league.

                          Your turn. Find me any kind of correlation between highest assist and ball movement teams and winning.

                          Comment


                          • We lost to the Sixers? what the fuck happened?
                            Mamba Mentality

                            Comment


                            • ogi wrote: View Post
                              Ok let's look at the bigger picture. This offense got us to the conference finals. This offense is rated first in the league.

                              Your turn. Find me any kind of correlation between highest assist and ball movement teams and winning.
                              Your biased and sensitivity is overruling your understanding but I digress.

                              Just do some research for me, it would help your cause

                              Comment


                              • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                                Your biased and sensitivity is overruling your understanding but I digress.

                                Just do some research for me, it would help your cause
                                What? How exactly am I being biased and sensitive? First of all we're talking about styles of offense... why the hell would I get sensitive about that? Secondly there's absolutely no bias in what I said. There is no correlation between winning and high assist offense. It doesn't look as pretty but that's really all.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X