• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    I like the pineapple on a bbq chicken pizza...delicious

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    Yooo pineapple on pizza is the best. I mean, if you don't like pineapple, that's fine, you have a right to your opinion. But then, you're wrong and I hate you.
    I like Pineapple.

I like Pizza.

But something things were just not meant to be together. I will give credit where credit is due ... no other fruit (other than Tomatoes I guess) could even pretend to be a pizza topping.

Abbas wrote: View Post
    next time you order a pizza try these combinations (My Favourites)

1 - Double chicken & Onions
    2 - Thin crust, Whole Wheat, Garlic, Chicken, Parmesan Cheese (Add on), Italiano blend seasoning
    3 - Onions, Red Peppers, Spinach, Goat Cheese (Add on), Chicken, Pesto Sauce, W/ Italian Mariana Dip
    4 - Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Green Peppers
    5 - Ground Beef, Mushrooms, Onions
    1 and 2 are good. 3 I don't know due to the spinach. 4 and 5, I'll disagree with (granted I'm allergic to mushrooms but the rest of that sounds good).
    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
      Should have gotten Terrence Jones.
      hotfuzz wrote: View Post
      terrence motherfucking jones! Thank you!
      You know what, maybe we could use him

LeBron stopper

Comment

• Pineapple is a perfectly good pizza topping.

Spurs should be well rested for this game. Would really love to see a heavy dose of JV in this one - Spurs interior defence isn't as strong as their perimeter.

Defence will be better in this one I feel.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
          I trust Casey would make the right adjustments

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            Pineapple is a perfectly good pizza topping.

Spurs should be well rested for this game. Would really love to see a heavy dose of JV in this one - Spurs interior defence isn't as strong as their perimeter.

"Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Planning on posting some here after a very long hiatus not that I posted much before either. Just wondering if the Game Threads are normally this pizza-centric?

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Pineapple is a perfectly good pizza topping.

While I couldn't disagree with your pineapple opinion any stronger ... the JV thing is just not going to happen. Just like the games where both Lowry and Demar sat; other players will just be plugged into their role and everything else will remain the same.

Expect to see a lot of Powell-as-Demar in this game.
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• tsc8 wrote: View Post
                  Planning on posting some here after a very long hiatus not that I posted much before either. Just wondering if the Game Threads are normally this pizza-centric?
                  I would say this is a pretty tame thread when it comes to the pizza discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                    While I couldn't disagree with your pineapple opinion any stronger ... the JV thing is just not going to happen. Just like the games where both Lowry and Demar sat; other players will just be plugged into their role and everything else will remain the same.

Agree in general - but JV did get up over 22% and 24% usage in the 2 games he played that DeMar didn't last year. Obviously a tiny sample, and a very modest increase in role for JV, but at least it was a few more opportunities than usual. In those games Lowry didn't play and Joseph and Wright got lots of shots up seizing on a rare opportunity for them to be central figures to the offense. Lowry will sometimes look to get JV involved more, at least in short spurts, and I'd expect him to be aware that we need other sources of offense tonight and at least start out trying to get JV some shots. I'll cautiously project 14 or 15 shots for JV tonight if he plays a reasonable number of minutes.
                    The biggest possible impediment to him getting opportunities will be if the Spurs play some long stretches without a traditional C and Casey comes with the hook. Pop might think he can get JV out by going small, especially if JV hurts them a bit early inside, and he's likely right.
                    Last edited by tsc8; Tue Jan 24, 2017, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• Have a stats piece going up over on the other site later today - part of it is how JV seems capable of taking on the extra load, and how generally a) when he does, the team does better, and b) when he's been on the court without DD, he actually HAS taken on that larger load this year (and been fantastic while doing so).
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Planning on posting some here after a very long hiatus not that I posted much before either. Just wondering if the Game Threads are normally this pizza-centric?
                        There's more game talk when the game starts.

For now, what's your opinion: is a hot dog a sandwich or not?

Comment

Agree in general - but JV did get up over 22% and 24% usage in the 2 games he played that DeMar didn't last year. Obviously a tiny sample, and a very modest increase in role for JV, but at least it was a few more opportunities than usual. In those games Lowry didn't play and Joseph and Wright got lots of shots up seizing on a rare opportunity for them to be central figures to the offense. Lowry will sometimes look to get JV involved more, at least in short spurts, and I'd expect him to be aware that we need other sources of offense tonight and at least start out trying to get JV some shots. I'll cautiously project 14 or 15 shots for JV tonight if he plays a reasonable number of minutes.
                          The biggest possible impediment to him getting opportunities will be if the Spurs play some long stretches without a traditional C and Casey comes with the hook. Pop might think he can get JV out by going small, especially if JV hurts them a bit early inside, and he's likely right.
                          They played last night and Aldridge got 27 minutes so hopefully Pop doesn't lean on him too much... JV can manhandle Lee and should do well vs Dedmon, but you're right, I can see Casey opting for Patman (who's now probable) to match up with Aldridge.

Kawhi rested last night so he's going to be a major major problem. Bleh.

Comment

• Just want to point out that pineapple does NOTTTTTTTT belong on a pizza
                            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post

Abbas wrote: View Post
                              Just want to point out that pineapple does NOTTTTTTTT belong on a pizza
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                There's more game talk when the game starts.

For now, what's your opinion: is a hot dog a sandwich or not?
                                Hell no. While it may share some genetic characteristics with the sandwich family, hot dogs are part of the elongated bun family with smokies (latin: elongus placenta)

While scientists once had them linked, sometime in the late 1960s distinct traits had been discovered, such as hot dogs always needing to be eaten warm, and the ever important coniuncta penum feature, Latin term meaning "joined bread".

I hope this suffices your inquiry
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X