Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abbas wrote: View Post
    Guys What if Bruno was not a bust

What if he was a mixture of Durant and Antetokounmpo. Obviously not as good but a level under them

soo

All-star snub or All-star (off the bench)

What if he was a 3-D player with the handles and shoot of durant and court vision and size of Antetokoumpo

How good would have our Raptors team be ?
    Up to him, but we exploited him to get the Raptors 905. If he wants to become an 8th-9th player on a team, be my guest

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      What's why? Because he hit lowry in the head? At least make sense, claw

Lmao

Comment

• How old is VC now ?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Leafs goal. 4-0.
          They are racking up the wins before that dreaded month of February

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
            Guys What if Bruno was not a bust

What if he was a mixture of Durant and Antetokounmpo. Obviously not as good but a level under them

soo

All-star snub or All-star (off the bench)

What if he was a 3-D player with the handles and shoot of durant and court vision and size of Antetokoumpo

How good would have our Raptors team be ?
            Pretty sure every team in the league has a what if that could make them a contender
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
              How old is VC now ?
              40 Tmr

Comment

Anthony Davis just got injured again.
                Yo that guy is fucked. I have never seen anyone that injury prone in my life. Jeez
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Anthony Davis just got injured again.
                  The Pelican's franchise should know better than to let a light gust of wind enter the building.

...yet I would still trade anyone other than Lowry for him

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    What's why? Because he hit lowry in the head? At least make sense, claw

Just this pic needs to be a response to any post he makes from now on lol

#thetrollbecomesthetrolled

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                      Proof that tanking works lol
                      It actually does... sometimes you need to re-build and can take several years before it comes together.

Not you got Matthews, Marner, Nylander, Kadri, etc... thats a deadly team for years to come, get a half decent goalie and Leafs could be a top 3 by even next year.

Comment

• Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                          It actually does... sometimes you need to re-build and can take several years before it comes together.

Not you got Matthews, Marner, Nylander, Kadri, etc... thats a deadly team for years to come, get a half decent goalie and Leafs could be a top 3 by even next year.
                          They need to get more disciplined. In last few weeks they're showing some signs of it, which is nice but still long way to go.

Comment

Rest In Piece..

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post

Well if PHI can stay healthy they will prove that as well...

Think they might add one of Fultz, DS Jr or Ball AND possibly another pick like Monk, Markannen or Isaac

Fultz
                              Monk or Korkmaz
                              Simmons
                              Saric or Markannen
                              Embiid

....and it's a wrap

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                                The Pelican's franchise should know better than to let a light gust of wind enter the building.

...yet I would still trade anyone other than Lowry for him
                                Anyone BUT Lowry? I trade Lowry for Anthony Davis in a heartbeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X