Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Abbas wrote: View Post
    I call next game thread

    Time to start a fucking winning steak
    No. It's Joey's game thread. You've been a part of the losing streak. You make the ugliest game threads.

    Comment


    • Abbas wrote: View Post
      I call next game thread

      Time to start a fucking winning steak
      Sorry.... We need Joey!

      Comment


      • Philly tells Milwuakee they are actually better than them now

        Comment


        • 5 straight losses. 3 were against the 6ers, Hornets and Suns. 1 against a team missing their 3 starters and a key bench player.

          I know DeRozan is hurt but still.......this is bad.
          Mamba Mentality

          Comment


          • Any Casey defenders here? I'm still shocked by that playcall.
            "Stay steamy"

            - Kobe

            Comment


            • my sadistic side is hoping for a loss to Orlando for LOLs

              Comment


              • ogi wrote: View Post
                Jesus Christ that play
                Play? That wasnt a play. That was beyond horrid.

                This one was heartbreaking. I'm fucking pissed. I'm sad.
                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                Comment


                • TRex wrote: View Post
                  5 straight losses. 3 were against the 6ers, Hornets and Suns. 1 against a team missing their 3 starters and a key bench player.

                  I know DeRozan is hurt but still.......this is bad.
                  Philly about to Beat Milwaukee on the road.

                  Comment


                  • KHD wrote: View Post
                    yeah this one's on dwane. the 3 PG lineup. the huge WTF play at the end. starting Sully in the 3rd. all total fuckwit decisions.
                    Yup! Dan H will tell it just now. Casey lost us this game no question. And he will continue to lose us games. So everyone prepare yourself.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                    Comment


                    • wow i usually try to stay positive during any weird temporary slumps but this team is just actually awful.

                      Comment


                      • tonious35 wrote: View Post
                        my sadistic side is hoping for a loss to Orlando for LOLs
                        at this point we'll be better served by losing enough to get casey fired anyways lmao.

                        Comment


                        • Joey, get on the next game thread. I've been upset that you haven't made a game thread in so long. This is why we are losing. And we have people volunteering to make their usual ugly game threads. Help.

                          Comment


                          • Zainab wrote: View Post
                            No. It's Joey's game thread. You've been a part of the losing streak. You make the ugliest game threads.
                            Hahaha "now sit down and shut up"
                            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                            Comment


                            • tonious35 wrote: View Post
                              my sadistic side is hoping for a loss to Orlando for LOLs
                              Deep inside I'm kinda hoping for more losses so Casey can finally get fired.

                              Comment


                              • Joey, lead us to the promised land!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X