No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just play Lowry, Powell, Ross, Patterson and Poeltl for the entire second half.

Comment

• Welp our starters suck today.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Not sure why Derozan was guarding Wall for the last possession of the half

Comment

• DeRozan is playing like shit in this game.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lowry deserved to get blocked.....he was tryna show up Wall.

Y'all are playing like hot garbage, get yo shit togetherrrrr

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              That was terrible. Poeltl, Ross and Powell were their best players in that half.
              it is a team game... happy we had them in to reel the whiz back in.... starters will be better in 2nd half..
              And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

Comment

• Carroll in and lead goes because of Otto Porter? Hmm coincidence?

Comment

• Moewrawn wrote: View Post
                  Is this a raptors curse? Every time they get a "big" name free agent, they are sooooo underwhelming =/
                  At this point it has to be. It literally happens EVERY single time. I can't think of one time it hasn't happened in recent years
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Lowry always gets blocked on end-of-half drives.

Comment

• Wall 16 points, 6 rebs, 4 ast

Comment

• Ross/Norm have been so much better than DeMar/Carroll so far that it's not funny.
                        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Ok on the block and foul ... but that first airball was awful ... beyond the basket and wide ..😂

Comment

• Wall is not an efficient scorer. Never has been. Other teams are able to keep him out of the lane in half court sets and it's not because they have a prime Dwight Howard anchoring the interior.

Comment

• well considering the first 6 mins of this game, you gotta take this result at half time

Comment

• 63.6 FG% by Wiz is the biggest problem tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X