No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powell that pass was so dumb. What was Pascal going to do with the ball there. He's not a shooter
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Comment

• Giannis vs. Siakam. http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/...20060924175031

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
          Holy shit, Orlando is a dumpster fire now, Ibaka will bail and Bismack will try to force a trade
          Carroll + Bruno + 2nd rd for Ibaka lol

Comment

• I fucking hate Carroll (period).

He is seriously just as bad as Hedo.

Comment

• Joseph struggles as the floor leader continue... he just served himself up a leather sandwhich...

And he just got stripped in the open floor by a big.. greg monroe.... not a word from the paid hacks matt and leo... i think joseph is going to shit a brick when wright comes back up from the d league and gets some minutes....
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                Siakam has gone backwards... He just doesn't see the game at all.... he isn't ready for passes and the jumper needs to stay in the gym all summer ... tough stretch for the rook right now.
                And even if he is playing well personally he hurts whatever lineup he's on significantly because he's sooo limited. I hate when he plays. He will be good one day but right now he needs to sit. I don't understand why we aren't playing Sully. Doesn't he need minutes so he can get his legs under him? I know these guys are young and quick but even better reason to play him. Let him run a bit cause Pascal is shit right now
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• How the heck did the Bucks ever know Corey would dribble the ball into the ground until he tries to lay it up?!

/sarcasm

#TRADECOREY

Comment

Joseph struggles as the floor leader continue... he just served himself up a leather sandwhich...

And he just got stripped in the open floor by a big.. greg monroe.... not a word from the paid hacks matt and leo...
                    and let munroe steal the ball from him

Comment

• Feels like Cojo is a -20 tonight. Again

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Comment

• ....and here we go.

Another struggle to not blow a game.

Comment

Joseph struggles as the floor leader continue... he just served himself up a leather sandwhich...

And he just got stripped in the open floor by a big.. greg monroe.... not a word from the paid hacks matt and leo... i think joseph is going to shit a brick when wright comes back up from the d league and gets some minutes....
                          Yea Cory is such a fucking mess man. It's sad to see what he's become. He was never this bad at any point last season.

Comment

• jlongs wrote: View Post
                            Feels like Cojo is a -20 tonight. Again

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
                            What is he actually? He must be close to that.

Comment

• Unbelievable how much Casey's bias is to quickly pull the leash on Val and Powell but let Corey and Carroll just f things up all day because they are supposedly "winning vets"....that continue lose us games.

Comment

• All aboard Air Carroll

Comment

Working...
                                X