Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Is JV getting blamed for this game by Casey? I think so. He was one of our best players early and now is somehow getting benched for Sullinger? Our D still sucks...Our O isn't getting any better....WTF Casey. I hope someone shits on your bed.
    not JV's fault...it's Carroll's fault again for sucking like dogshit

Comment

Is JV getting blamed for this game by Casey? I think so. He was one of our best players early and now is somehow getting benched for Sullinger? Our D still sucks...Our O isn't getting any better....WTF Casey. I hope someone shits on your bed.
      Rotations.

JV will come back in in a couple minutes

Comment

I don't understand why JV is on the bench?

Comment

• I'm actually in soooo much shock that we might actually lose. This is so crazy. We were playing soooo well. This defence overall is our issue. Carroll is out and we're still playing like shit. Pascal hasn't seen the floor again and we're still playing like shit. It's the whole team really. Until this defence fixes up we will continue to struggle to win games.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Bench JV down the stretch but run plays for DeMarre "Air Ball" Carroll in crunch time.

#winningculture

Comment

• Trading Carroll = addition by subtraction.

Don't even care who get back. Don't think he has any value right now. But the guy needs to go.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                The deficit has increased with him on the bench and he's not on the court now, you're trolling isn't even making sense lol
                Down by two and your boy jacked up a shot, cried and got a technical to boot.

Comment

• This is so dumb playing 2pat at the 5 against Biz. Now would be the perfect time to play JV while Vuc is off the floor.

Comment

• We're pathetic.

I'll say it again, we're not making to the ECF this year.

This team isn't as good as last year's, we miss Biz badly.

Comment

• Game over. This team is fucked. I will say it again. The ECFs will not be seeing us this season. No way in hell. You can blame whoever you want but no matter who we put on the floor we play zero defence. I'm over it.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Can't watch any more too painful. Last two home losses will be to an 18-30 team and a 15-32 team. Unreal.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                          We're pathetic.

I'll say it again, we're not making to the ECF this year.

This team isn't as good as last year's, we miss Biz badly.
                          I don't know about missing Biz badly but we definitely won't get to the ECFs. No way in hell. Not playing this kind of defence.

Comment

• When you can't even stop one of the worst offensive teams in the league you know your defence is BAD

Comment

• When's baseball starting?

Comment

• We aren't losing this fucking game. Let's go

Comment

Working...
                                X