Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bad defense again
    OG is our king

    Comment


    • What point is Matt trying to make about defense?

      Comment


      • Not to be a negative nancy or anything, but this year is not going to end well. The lack of focus on D will just end up getting us swept in the first round.

        Comment


        • I didn't expect tighter defence tbh, but I took -4 Raps 1st half. Yeah. Come on lads.

          Comment


          • mjt20mik wrote: View Post
            Not to be a negative nancy or anything, but this year is not going to end well. The lack of focus on D will just end up getting us swept in the first round.
            Stay positive. Slumps like this will make us stronger.. if we survive lol

            Comment


            • lmao carroll got bailed out hard

              Comment


              • Carroll wearing a headband? Maybe it'll help him play better

                Comment


                • rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Stay positive. Slumps like this will make us stronger.. if we survive lol
                  Normally slow starts are acceptable. Our defense was never that great this year, it was always our efficient offense.

                  Comment


                  • A.I wrote: View Post
                    Carroll wearing a headband? Maybe it'll help him play better
                    It'll keep his hair from going undone at least
                    OG is our king

                    Comment


                    • lol pascal

                      Comment


                      • AD is struggling

                        Comment


                        • i don't understand why matt and jack are trying to push this narrative about lucas contesting jumpers so hard. he isn't good at it, typically, and he didn't really contest that shot all that hard either.

                          Comment


                          • A.I wrote: View Post
                            Carroll wearing a headband? Maybe it'll help him play better
                            Somewhere around the millionth mid play hair adjustment he had a light bulb go off that he can wear a headband
                            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                            Comment


                            • KHD wrote: View Post
                              i don't understand why matt and jack are trying to push this narrative about lucas contesting jumpers so hard. he isn't good at it, typically, and he didn't really contest that shot all that hard either.
                              I would say altering shots is his biggest asset
                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                              Comment


                              • Can Joseph be more dumber for passing the ball to Siakam?
                                You cannot cancel me out dumb dumb, I will always be in that little nugget of yours camping like a mosquito https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/c...ilies/wink.png

                                When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X