X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeRozan wow. Are u kidding me?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Demar has improved his jump shot sooooooooooo much so far this season. If you aren't going to take or make 3's your jump shot better be elite. Also Cory's defense so far has been really bad this game.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Its official we have Dekobe.... and thats not a bad thing.

Comment

• Demar going for that scoring title this season.

Comment

• The starters are playing like starters now. When they come back in we should be good
            OG is our king

Comment

• Damn good quarter. Have to stop the slow starts though. Last year it took too much out of us every game down the stretch when we played catch up.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Demar has improved his jump shot sooooooooooo much so far this season. If you aren't going to take or make 3's your jump shot better be elite. Also Cory's defense so far has been really bad this game.
                Agreed. Demar's mid range shot and ability to finish at the rim has reached an elite level this season so far.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                  Huh? Carroll is 2/7 for 7 pts... -10.
                  Oh I saw on the screen he was 4/8. Maybe they were talking about the last game or something. I don't know.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    I really like Yak's defensive IQ. It's pretty good.
                    thats the whole reason we got him -- already playing better than JV when he started..

IF we have these guys at their peak in 1-2 years My gawd watch out!

Comment

• DeRozan better never get into construction or architecture because he appears to have no clue what a ceiling is.

How this dude who came in with a slingshot jumper and some nice dunks turned into this is anyone's guess.

Comment

• So Dmc has over 30 mins. Can't he just sit for norm now?

Comment

• Gortat was getting cooked in the pick and roll
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                            Agreed. Demar's mid range shot and ability to finish at the rim has reached an elite level this season so far.
                            Now we all know that jumper won't keep up all season but hopefully it at least stays improved from previous years.

Comment

• Might end up eating my own words with Yak. If he's going to be this good defensively it might actually be better than having Biyombo, given that he's already way better than him offensively and we're paying him pennies in NBA money.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                Demar has improved his jump shot sooooooooooo much so far this season. If you aren't going to take or make 3's your jump shot better be elite. Also Cory's defense so far has been really bad this game.
                                Ive noticed he's taking cleaner shots or passing it up... last year Demar would force and create turnovers.

It all depends if he can be disciplined to keep it up or be pressured to pad numbers... but with 5 years of security I hope he can be less selfish this year for the better of the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X