Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
    Nothing's as bad as when he compared Raptors legend Greg Steimsma to Bill Russell.
    The All-Knowing All-Powerful Steamer!

That didn't catch on with a single poster here lol. I guess my career in memenomics was over before it began.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
      Can't tell if he just won the lottery, or his dog just got run over
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        The All-Knowing All-Powerful Steamer!

That didn't catch on with a single poster here lol. I guess my career in memenomics was over before it began.
        I feel ya bro. I'm trying to introduce teenage mutant ninja poeltl. Maybe when he starts playing it'll gain traction

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          I feel ya bro. I'm trying to introduce teenage mutant ninja poeltl. Maybe when he starts playing it'll gain traction
          I imagine if he ever does gain enough of a role to earn a nickname, it will just be ninja Poeltl - TMNP is a little long.
          Last edited by DanH; Wed Feb 1, 2017, 04:05 PM.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Bradley out tonight.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              I imagine if he ever does gain enough of a role to earn a nickname, it will just be ninja Poeltl - TMNP is a little long.
              Big Wiener.

Wiener translated from Austrian actually means "from Vienna", which is totally true in this case. So Poeltl is the Big Guy from Vienna. I don't see this nickname catching on, for some reason.
              Last edited by golden; Wed Feb 1, 2017, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• If you're the Celtics, would you trade the Nets pick for Butler?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  If you're the Celtics, would you trade the Nets pick for Butler?
                  110%

Comment

Uh, yes?
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Im down with that. It also lets you call him "Poeltl power"

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe both.... if there's a bidding war.

Comment

Oh yeah, Jimmy is special.

Comment

I'd also do it if I was chicago fwiw. Tear it down!

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              Im down with that. It also lets you call him "Poeltl power"

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                              Also opens the door for more pizza topping dialogue

Comment

The TMNT-based nickname is owned by Tomas Hertl of the San Jose Sharks. (He's called Ninja Hertl by fans)

This is why:
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X