Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
    Need something on this trip
    2 for 1 completed

    Comment


    • Opposing teams reading scouting reports: Joseph cant guard a high pick
      You cannot cancel me out dumb dumb, I will always be in that little nugget of yours camping like a mosquito https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/c...ilies/wink.png

      When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers


      Comment


      • Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
        Sketch and ticky-tack officiating continues....
        it will probably get worse. Please hit FTs in the 4th please, those hurt the most if they are missed

        Comment


        • tonious35 wrote: View Post
          2 for 1 completed
          Couldn't get the second half of it. Cojo got an awkward one to go down.

          Roziers' 3 was pretty tough, and well contested.

          Comment


          • Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
            Couldn't get the second half of it. Cojo got an awkward one to go down.

            Roziers' 3 was pretty tough, and well contested.
            I hate when scrubs hit shit like that

            Comment


            • I'm shocked we've played well for 3 quarters. Let's see if we have it for the fourth. I can already see the legs are starting to get heavy. So we shall see
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

              Comment


              • Well here comes the 4th quarter. IT is well rested and the refs are on their side. We're in for a potentially rough 4th quarter.

                Comment


                • wtf ross.

                  i don't know why dwane put JV in with Sully, just wait until the 4th when presumably 2Pat is coming in.

                  Comment


                  • GLF wrote: View Post
                    I'm shocked we've played well for 3 quarters. Let's see if we have it for the fourth. I can already see the legs are starting to get heavy. So we shall see
                    Legs heavy, bad reffing, and IT are bad combination. Can only hope for the best!

                    Comment


                    • Ross is SO unreliable man. With DeRozan out this is exactly the type of game where they really need him to step up. And hes out here making all kinds of stupid, stupid decisions.
                      Mamba Mentality

                      Comment


                      • We're currently at 57% ft shooting, 21% 3pt

                        Comment


                        • This game has been really similar to the last meeting in TO.

                          Away team came out better and got up big.

                          Hopefully we hang on to flip the script.

                          Comment


                          • I know our team had a 17 point lead, but my mind is still thinking we are the heavy underdogs here

                            Comment


                            • TRex wrote: View Post
                              Ross is SO unreliable man. With DeRozan out this is exactly the type of game where they really need him to step up. And hes out here making all kinds of stupid, stupid decisions.
                              It's cuz Ross will never be the type of player that steps up. He will always be a complimentary rotational player. He's always got this lax attitude where he doesn't really give a shit that much. It's unfortunate. If he had Demar's work ethic and attitude, he could have been a very good player.

                              Comment


                              • KHD wrote: View Post
                                wtf ross.

                                i don't know why dwane put JV in with Sully, just wait until the 4th when presumably 2Pat is coming in.
                                Agreed. Sully and JV do not play well together. Just like Pascal and JV is horrible. Sully looks good with Bebe and Pat makes JV better.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X