Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    Broadcast mentioned there was no injury.

    - insert showcasing Fred comment here
    - insert CoJo trade rumour here
    Well it could or should help open eyes on the team that cojos job could be done by fred or ideally Delon. Save 6 million dollars and flip a known nba quantity for a more needed piece? Sure
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

    Comment


    • yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      Lolz. Norman thinks he can get demar calls


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I thought he never complained.... unless he gets clotheslined

      Comment


      • FVV running the PnR brings tears to my eyes. Too bad JV missed

        Comment


        • FVV might get his shortness exposed, but hell, i'd rather take that than just shitty effort on D

          Comment


          • Van Vleet is straight up a poor man's lowry.
            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

            Comment


            • tonious35 wrote: View Post
              FVV might get his shortness exposed, but hell, i'd rather take that than just shitty effort on D
              Also helps that he is a pg that can actually pass.

              Comment


              • tDotted wrote: View Post
                FVV running the PnR brings tears to my eyes. Too bad JV missed
                Can we get JV to actually kill bunnies with his bare hands so he can get those bunnies

                Comment


                • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Van Vleet is straight up a poor man's lowry.
                  A fraction of a gold bar is still gold

                  Comment


                  • SO I'm playing XCom 2 the Long War 2 Mod, i just had 50% of my A-Team injured, and deploying the missing people with complete rookies and struggling badly. This is what tonight feels like

                    Comment


                    • tonious35 wrote: View Post
                      Can we get JV to actually kill bunnies with his bare hands so he can get those bunnies
                      LOL whatever it takes
                      tonious35 wrote: View Post
                      A fraction of a gold bar is still gold
                      Framing this on my wall

                      Comment


                      • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Well it could or should help open eyes on the team that cojos job could be done by fred or ideally Delon. Save 6 million dollars and flip a known nba quantity for a more needed piece? Sure
                        Trade with Memphis for Vince.

                        Comment


                        • Gonzz wrote: View Post
                          Trade with Memphis for Vince.
                          That's a guilty fan service. Guilty and obvious like certain anime series

                          Comment


                          • Idk why Casey refuses to play Delon...he'll be much better than both Corey and FVV.

                            Comment


                            • JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                              Idk why Casey refuses to play Delon...he'll be much better than both Corey and FVV.
                              Wright is the new James Johnson.

                              Comment


                              • A.I wrote: View Post
                                Wright is the new James Johnson.
                                Masai gonna force Casey by shaking up the Roster

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X