Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    It's so sad. Other than the last game Lowry has been playing so well but literally no one else has done shit. He has to do everything. Our role players suck man. I think we can come to that conclusion. Oh Powell has been good but that the only person
    The conclusion is that our offensive system is totally dependent on DeRozan contested shots & FTs. Everything falls apart when DD goes out of the lineup.

Comment

• And we can't make a 3. Yay!
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Link?
        http://www.hdsports.pw/live/nba/TOR-BKN-20170205/home

There's an ability to switch between the 2 here. So yeah.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          The conclusion is that our offensive system IS totally dependent DeRozan contested shots & FTs. Everything falls apart when DD goes out of the lineup.
          That and our role players legit suck and are highly inconsistent
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Our defence has been the exact same during the slump lol
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
              http://www.hdsports.pw/live/nba/TOR-BKN-20170205/home

There's an ability to switch between the 2 here. So yeah.
              Thanks man
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                That and our role players legit suck and are highly inconsistent
                Disagree. Until we run an actual system, you can't draw that conclusion.

Comment

• Sullinger looks fat as ever.
                  Axel wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Aside from a couple bad plays Fred is cool
                    OG is our king

Comment

• 2 point lead, can be worse.

Comment

• Absolutely hate Noguiera's body language.

And oh, VanVleet > Cojo
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          The conclusion is that our offensive system IS totally dependent DeRozan contested shots & FTs. Everything falls apart when DD goes out of the lineup.
                          But but.... Lowry is the engine and sole reason we're a good team is what they used to say.

It turns out 28 ppg and +/- 10 free throws a game is more important than they thought.

Not so easily replaced is it?

Don't get me started on our "depth" either lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                            Aside from a couple bad plays Fred is cool
                            He's good at passing out of drives. Both times it led to Bebe getting a bucket.

It's that 3 ball that's killing us.
                            Axel wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• I want to see Delon
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Bebe with the oop!
                                Axel wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Working...
                                X