So you admit to trolling?
    Fools gold points

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      Blown bye again by Rivers, Derozan is like a pylon
      The game is over dude
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Crazy how Doc just had the Clippers quit on the game.

Comment

• Didn't realize how much we actually need Demar until now. Yes he plays zero defence but our team wasn't playing good defence without him anyway. At least we get that 28-30 points back and a guy who attracts attention and get to the line and create for himself. We missed that.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Crazy. Best part of that clip is at 19-20 sec. Quick poll. Want cavs to be humbled in overtime or have them keep the wiz at bay for us?

Comment

• Demar derozan might be a net negative in the stat books

But he's not a net nagative while the game is on. Damn. We rlly missed him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Didn't realize how much we actually need Demar until now. Yes he plays zero defence but our team wasn't playing good defence without him anyway. At least we get that 28-30 points back and a guy who attracts attention and get to the line and create for himself. We missed that.
                We basically need him for the offensive scheme to work lol. Tonight was a fun game to watch for once
                OG is our king

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                  ISO BASKETBALL with no defense
                  WINNING basketball with a historic offence*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Feels normal again. That was Raptors basketball. DeRozan, Lowry, JV, Bebe all played well. Even Joseph played well.

Just one thing, Norman Powell should be playing over Carroll. Carroll is so bad it's not even funny. Casey is basically using Powell as his 4th quarter closer/stopper.

If Carroll is not the 3rd highest paid player on this team, there's no way he'd be getting this much mins.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• In other words, we need a guy who can hit contested mid-range jumpers off the bench when Demar sits.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Those 11 assists from Griffin were so quiet, it felt like he played pretty badly but he still got a triple double.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Didn't realize how much we actually need Demar until now. Yes he plays zero defence but our team wasn't playing good defence without him anyway. At least we get that 28-30 points back and a guy who attracts attention and get to the line and create for himself. We missed that.
                          Seriously? he's their top scorer. He's their go to guy in the clutch. Of course they're going to miss when he's not in the lineup.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            http://www.hdsports.pw/live/nba/LAC-TOR-20170206/away

This place was working incredible yesterday. Hope it works well today.
                            Bless your soul this site is amazing

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Seriously? he's their top scorer. He's their go to guy in the clutch. Of course they're going to miss when he's not in the lineup.
                              Yea but sometimes you take it for granted. I know I did. Especially since he doesn't do much of anything else but score you think you can get by without him but clearly we can't.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Kyrie Irving must be a top 3 clutch player in the league, he's ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X