Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Right. JV probably wouldnt do a good job to be honest but he helps our team in soooo many other ways. like rebounding
    Why is that "to be honest"? You don't know if you don't give him a chance. JV would certainly box him out better and be able to hold his ground down low. It's not like Towns has been taking lots of outside shots.

Nogueira has been basically useless tonight. Siakam looked better on Towns, and he was also very bad at times. Minnesota hasn't even done a great job exploiting those match ups.

Putting JV on Dieng isn't better because they use Dieng as a shooter, and it pulls JV from the bucket. Just a stubborn coaching decision that doesn't really show any benefit.

*JV was actually playing pretty well tonight on both ends and was easily our best big. Keeping him off the court because of paranoia of a match up you haven't even tried (while that guy is killing you anyway) is really fucking bad. Bebe was not good defensively tonight and produced a whopping 2 pts and 1 reb, and he got the bulk of the 4th quarter minutes.
    Last edited by white men can't jump; Wed Feb 8, 2017, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• wew lads

Comment

• Even Wolves' announcers agree that was a foul...

Comment

• That was an and-one fuckers

Comment

• Demar saving the streak

that should have been an And1
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• .De rosen the all star choke artist lol.

Comment

• I bet you they would've called that a foul if he missed.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Why is that "to be honest"? You don't know if you don't give him a chance. JV would certainly box him out better and be able to hold his ground down low. It's not like Towns has been taking lots of outside shots.

Nogueira has been basically useless tonight. Siakam looked better on Towns, and he was also very bad at times. Minnesota hasn't even done a great job exploiting those match ups.

Putting JV on Dieng isn't better because they use Dieng as a shooter, and it pulls JV from the bucket. Just a stubborn coaching decision that doesn't really show any benefit.
                  Casey's tenure in a nutshell

Comment

• Can we trade Casey at the deadline

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post

This is true. Having JV on Dieng is very stupid. Very very stupid. Oh Casey. Nothing surprises me anymore with him.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ffs.

Comment

• Why was jv hedging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck casey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• All in all, 1st round fodder

Comment

• Great D possession by Jonas there.

Comment

• lmao go to hell dwane

Comment

Working...
                                X