Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kidr1211 wrote: View Post
    Is this board as cancerous as realgm? Need to know before i start posting
    Yes pretty much, but we're at Stage 1, curable cancer. Real GM forum is terminally ill. Stage 4.

    Comment


    • A trade!!.....Well for Nuggets and Portland. Nuggets trade Jusef "Fuck-head" Nurkic and a 1st round pick for Mason Plumlee.

      The reason for this trade according to ppl on Reddit, is because Nuggets got more desperate to unload Nurkic. He was becoming cancer material due to his lowered PT, so they added the 1st round pick to get rid of him ASAP. Portland of course knew they need to try out another center that HOPEFULLY does not get injured.

      At least Jamal Murray is not sharing locker rooms with cancerous shit heads like Nurkic anymore

      Comment


      • tonious35 wrote: View Post
        A trade!!.....Well for Nuggets and Portland. Nuggets trade Jusef "Fuck-head" Nurkic and a 1st round pick for Mason Plumlee.

        The reason for this trade according to ppl on Reddit, is because Nuggets got more desperate to unload Nurkic. He was becoming cancer material due to his lowered PT, so they added the 1st round pick to get rid of him ASAP. Portland of course knew they need to try out another center that HOPEFULLY does not get injured.

        At least Jamal Murray is not sharing locker rooms with cancerous shit heads like Nurkic anymore
        Blazers had to make the trade because they would have to go deep into the luxury tax if they wanted to re-sign Plumlee who is a restricted free agent after this season. Both teams had little leverage but Portland def won the trade. Plumlee right now is a better player than Nurkic but he is turning 27 soon and is going to be paid a lot for being a backup.
        Last edited by slamdunk23; Sun Feb 12, 2017, 02:45 PM.

        Comment


        • slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
          Blazers had to make the trade because they would have to go deep into the luxury tax if they wanted to re-sign Plumlee who is a restricted free agent after this season. Both teams had little leverage but Portland def won the trade. Plumlee right now is a better player than Nurkic but he is turning 27 soon and is going to be paid for being a backup.
          the one who grabs a 1st round pick and unloads a "bad" contract is the clear winner.

          Comment


          • kidr1211 wrote: View Post
            Is this board as cancerous as realgm? Need to know before i start posting
            Depends how you feel about DeRozan and Casey lol

            Comment


            • Portland now has three first rounders this year......

              Comment


              • "The rapper Drake reportedly offered to talk down a man from a bridge after his sell-out gig in Manchester but his offer was 'declined with thanks'."

                Comment


                • 2pat is game-time call

                  Comment


                  • Soft crust: good.

                    Hard crust: evil. Kill it with fire.

                    Comment


                    • rocwell wrote: View Post
                      2pat is game-time call
                      He won't play.

                      Comment


                      • rocwell wrote: View Post
                        He won't play.
                        Makes sense now just to rest him till after the allstar break.

                        Comment


                        • Poeltl getting the start. Hope he's ready to run!
                          It’s Ogugua season. Time to gugua.

                          Comment


                          • jakob at the 4 eh?

                            Comment


                            • Wow, let's go Poeltl

                              Comment


                              • I like Poetl starting, Casey's probably figuring no one else has played great there with Patterson out so might as well see how Poetl does.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X