No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With every loss the pressure increases on the front office....Pat Paterson doesn't fix that meltdown.
    So...
    Will Ujiri actually make a move or will he resort to a "boomhauer" and blather on about having patience and letting the team continue to grow and simply stand pat...

Clock is ticking with 10 days and 18 hours to go till trade deadline
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Trade is coming y'all

Yeaaah there we go. There we fucking go. Finally someone is willing to put some pressure on the front office. They're getting too relaxed over there.

Comment

• Firing Casey would be a great first step. Man has the worst out-of-timeout plays I've seen.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Trade is coming y'all

This isn't about a trade.

Combine this with "I respect him as a man"

and with his interview I posted in the "fire Casey" thread, where he said he should have gone to JV instead of listening to the playcalls, and I would bet my house that he's talking about Casey. The timing is too close to be a coincidence.

Comment

• Really Joey, all that time to prepare and you can't even roll out a single W.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

and with his interview I posted in the "fire Casey" thread, where he said he should have gone to JV instead of listening to the playcalls, and I would bet my house that he's talking about Casey. The timing is too close to be a coincidence.
              Yeah i think he's talking about Casey too.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Challenge is - if you turf Casey, who do you replace him with? If you believe that the Raptors defensive struggles are because of the system and/or Casey losing the ear of the players, then Nurse, Mahlalela and Kalamian are part of the problem, and won't drive the change that fans are wanting.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                  Challenge is - if you turf Casey, who do you replace him with? If you believe that the Raptors defensive struggles are because of the system and/or Casey losing the ear of the players, then Nurse, Mahlalela and Kalamian are part of the problem, and won't drive the change that fans are wanting.
                  Hard to say. Lots of good coaches got their starts as an assistant, replacing a fired head coach and brought a completely different philosophy to the team. Some head coaches listen to their assistants and some don't.

Comment

• I'm with the prevailing idea that Kyle is talking about Casey, but who do we roll with? Who's out there that can come in?

How do we swallow and manage the optics of signing a coach long term then turfing them?

Comment

• Teams never play better after midseason coaching change. Things will just get worse.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• What system is out there that can be developed and implemented with 30 games left?

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                          What system is out there that can be developed and implemented with 30 games left?
                          the one they were running for the first 3 quarters would be a start

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            Teams never play better after midseason coaching change. Things will just get worse.

lol the cavs won a championship

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

Lots to read into that one...Lowry has to be super pissed to watch another double digit lead evaporate in the 4th quarter.I read this a call for some help at the 4...but can see why he might be railing at how the game is being managed during closing time
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                                What system is out there that can be developed and implemented with 30 games left?
                                27 games to be exact.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X