No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masai looked exhausted in the presser. Who knows what's going on?

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
      The bench players are not what is killing this team tonight, we have some starters who's body language, shot selection, and effort have been suspect.
      Ahem..kyle..ahem..lowry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• And this being a collective effort by the team to get Casey canned is incredibly far fetched. Slow down fellas

Comment

• Kyle was kinda excited about the Ibaka trade, but he didn't look satisfied.....I'm sure there will be more moves

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            And this being a collective effort by the team to get Casey canned is incredibly far fetched. Slow down fellas
            We're calling a long shot here, so it's a bonus if we are right

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
              The bench players are not what is killing this team tonight, we have some starters who's body language, shot selection, and effort have been suspect.
              Its that type of decision making that Kyle is ranting about...

Joseph just hasn't had it for about 2 months.. yet he keeps getting put in when there are other options.....How many times do you stick your hand on the stove when its on... usually once... Casey just seems to be oblivious to this kind of thing.. Joseph is pencilled in to play so play he does regardless if he is shitting the bed or not...

Its the definition of insantity.. Do the same thing over and over again and hoping for a different outcome.
              Canadas election mantra #Dump the Chump

Comment

• Okay, how many times am I going to see Red Panda pop up in a random city? This is my 4th viewing of her this year.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Game #56 TORONTO RAPTORS vs CHICAGO BULLS 14/02/17 8 PM ET

Right now this is on Kyle. I love the guy but he has to get over the fact that things aren't going their way and be a leader. Show some fight and toughness and maybe everyone else will follow.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                    Evaluating if it is in fact time to can Casey.
                    In agreement. Logically won't happen though

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                      Its that type of decision making that Kyle is ranting about...
                      Joseph just hasn't had it for about 2 months.. yet he keeps getting put in when there are other options.....
                      Its the definition of insantity.. Do the same thing over and over again and hoping for a different outcome.
                      Worst was putting him in with a couple of minutes left in the 4th when he didn't play at all the other 3 quarters...

Comment

• Is Delon active today?

Comment

• Yeah Powell has more vision than cory. Is delon there?

Comment

• JV must be looking around wondering whether anyone else is going to bother to show up. Managed to keep us afloat in the 1st on his own until he checked out. Wheels came off in the 2nd in spite of his efforts.

I like Poeltl at the 4, but he's just making way to many rookie mistakes in this one. Meanwhile, Lowry, DD and Cory forgetting how to play basketball spells trouble for our guard oriented offence. Yeesh. Did not like Casey going to that JV-Siakam frontcourt. I liked the small look better with Carroll at the 4. Options limited, but the available PF's are pretty useless tonight. Go with BeBe and Carroll there from here on out, play Powell and JV heavy minutes (BeBe was a disaster at C in the first half), hope DD and KL wake up.

Or, throw the towel and give Wright and the bench corps some run. It's not like we can win, it's the freaking Bulls.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                              Down 20 to a team that was supposed to be in turmoil....ironic.
                              We were favored by 7.5

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                Okay, how many times am I going to see Red Panda pop up in a random city? This is my 4th viewing of her this year.
                                She just wants to be your valentine Cody

Comment

Working...
                                X