Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Love that we got Ibaka but if Bebe takes minutes away from JV then he will NEVER see the floor when Ibaka arrives. So prepare yourselves now people lol
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

    Comment


    • Bebe played more minutes than jv...again

      When ibaka gets here, I high key think jv is going to average less than 20 mins a game


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

      Comment


      • If Serge da Shot blocka plays I think he comes off the bench tomorrow

        Also, WTF Cody I was suppose to make this thread

        It's okay though, I predict a 9 game winning streak
        Your Welcome
        Abbas wrote:

        First of all i was my own source

        Comment


        • #FireCasey

          Comment


          • I think if Demar gets that double T in the 1st instead of the 4th, we win this game.

            Comment


            • the only thing that's going to save us is if Serge comes in and the JV/Ibaka tandem is so great that even dwane "pound the rock" "small-ball with no shooters" "don't have the personnel to pass" "ride or die" "hell or high water" "wrong side of the court" "go go go" "high wall" casey isn't dumb enough to fuck it up.

              But, i'm like 95% sure we're going to see 4th quarters played with Ibaka+4 guards ASAP.

              Comment


              • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Hopefully both pat and ibaka play tomorrow. Bench got outscored by 30 tonight. Need bodies.

                Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                I don't think either will be playing until after the All Star break. Might as well wait until then. I'm putting tomorrows game down as an automatic loss. Charlotte is another team that has our number and with his defence we have no hope.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                Comment


                • Abbas wrote: View Post
                  Honestly I thnk I should make next game thread

                  can I guys ?
                  Not a fucking chance.

                  Comment


                  • GLF wrote: View Post
                    As much as I know Patterson and Ibaka will help. We shouldn't be holding out all our hope on role players. If you need two role players this badly then you have much bigger problems.
                    It's a big deal when you have two rookies and Bebe(who is pretty much a rookie experience wise) playing big minutes.

                    Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                    @Chr1st1anL

                    Comment


                    • KHD wrote: View Post
                      the only thing that's going to save us is if Serge comes in and the JV/Ibaka tandem is so great that even dwane "pound the rock" "small-ball with no shooters" "don't have the personnel to pass" "ride or die" "hell or high water" "wrong side of the court" "go go go" "high wall" casey isn't dumb enough to fuck it up.

                      But, i'm like 95% sure we're going to see 4th quarters played with Ibaka+4 guards ASAP.
                      JV is going to get even less minutes with Ibaka here.

                      Comment


                      • Jangles wrote: View Post
                        I think if Demar gets that double T in the 1st instead of the 4th, we win this game.
                        Lol.

                        Let me remind you that you are not allowed to say ill will against this favorite son.
                        You cannot cancel me out dumb dumb, I will always be in that little nugget of yours camping like a mosquito https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/c...ilies/wink.png

                        When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers


                        Comment


                        • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          It's a big deal when you have two rookies and Bebe(who is pretty much a rookie experience wise) playing big minutes.

                          Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                          Your boy shot 22% and can not play a lick of defense.

                          That's a big deal
                          You cannot cancel me out dumb dumb, I will always be in that little nugget of yours camping like a mosquito https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/c...ilies/wink.png

                          When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers


                          Comment


                          • GLF wrote: View Post
                            Love that we got Ibaka but if Bebe takes minutes away from JV then he will NEVER see the floor when Ibaka arrives. So prepare yourselves now people lol
                            "takes minutes", lol.

                            Comment


                            • A.I wrote: View Post
                              JV is going to get even less minutes with Ibaka here.
                              JV isn't going to see another minute in the 4th quarter for the rest of the season once Ibaka is here.
                              "Stay steamy"

                              - Kobe

                              Comment


                              • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                                Lol.

                                Let me remind you that you are not allowed to say ill will against this favorite son.
                                Lots of people say ill of him. They just contribute to the discussion in other ways as well.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X