Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lewro wrote: View Post
    Honestly didn't recognize the team in the first half. Like the nets have shit talent but they look like a basketball team. That looked like the best player on a little league team didn't want to compete.

    I think Kyle got over worked when DD and Pat were hurt and he snapped. I think Casey didnt have any adjustments and kept saying "try harder"-type comments. That's the impression that stuck with me from Kyle's rant.
    That sounds exactly like what is happening.

    Kyle believes we're making the wrong play calls, we're being predictable (hard to dispute when literally all we run is a high PnR into an iso) and Casey stubbornly keeps running them and insisting they will work if we just "play harder".

    Comment


    • Abbas wrote: View Post
      Joey I just wrote a 15 page hand written paper on neruochemical selves

      Last thing I want to correct right now is
      Your/You're
      Handwritten? They let you submit that?
      I say let the guy start a homework thread (in lieu of game threads), it's mildly entertaining.

      Comment


      • I'm worried, but I think we can get trough this. Especially with a long break coming up. Get ready for training camp boys.

        Comment


        • In other news...the D-League will be renamed the G-League next year...

          NO JOKE


          Welcome to the NBA G-League!

          Beginning with the 2017-18 season, the @nbadleague will be renamed the NBA Gatorade League... Watch Why! pic.twitter.com/qplhLf9dHd
          — NBA (@NBA) February 14, 2017

          Comment


          • Anyone listen to Cory's presser? Dude sounds sick as a dog.




            Yet Casey still chose to play him. FML. Freddie should've played.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

            Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

            Comment


            • JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
              In other news...the D-League will be renamed the G-League next year...

              NO JOKE
              money money money

              Comment


              • We actually lost to the Bulls? WTF. This is bad. This is really bad.

                I don't plan on watching the game but just looking at the boxscore: Sounds like DeRozan struggled, it happens, but where are the role players? Carroll FORTY minutes - 4 points? you've got to be kidding me.

                This team just lost b2b to two mediocre teams. Lowry then called out the coach and the mgmt after the Detroit game. Masai responded today by trading for Ibaka. You would think that the team would be energized for tonight's game after that trade, and then this happened?

                I think the coach has completely lost the lockerroom. No other explanation. The Bulls are flat out terrible.
                Mamba Mentality

                Comment


                • TRex wrote: View Post
                  We actually lost to the Bulls? WTF. This is bad. This is really bad.

                  I don't plan on watching the game but just looking at the boxscore: Sounds like DeRozan struggled, it happens, but where are the role players? Carroll FORTY minutes - 4 points? you've got to be kidding me.

                  This team just lost b2b to two mediocre teams. Lowry then called out the coach and the mgmt after the Detroit game. Masai responded today by trading for Ibaka. You would think that the team would be energized for tonight's game after that trade, and then this happened?

                  I think the coach has completely lost the lockerroom. No other explanation. The Bulls are flat out terrible.
                  Casey needs to get tossed asap. Gimme Stackhouse

                  Comment


                  • Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    Anyone listen to Cory's presser? Dude sounds sick as a dog.




                    Yet Casey still chose to play him. FML. Freddie should've played.
                    Just to reiterate...


                    JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                    JV 12pts and 9rbs in 20mins.....Bebe 7pts and 3 rebs in 25 mins.

                    Powell 13pts, 4asts and 2 stls in 18mins......Corey 10pts, 1ast, 1stl in 27 mins and Carroll 4pts, 1ast, 3stls in 39 frickin mins!!


                    Casey FTL....this is HOW we lose games.
                    So Norm basically scored just as many and assisted MORE than Corey and Carroll combined in 9 and 20 less minutes and JV just schooled Bebe on the boards and no Delon should have, he was a big part of why we got back in the game and was playing great.
                    Last edited by JamesNaismith; Wed Feb 15, 2017, 01:53 AM.

                    Comment


                    • If i remember correctly Powell missed 2-3 open threes in a row before getting subbed out, although he was one of the few to play hard on defense. Was more disappointed with Delon getting pulled with a couple minutes left. Cojo hit one big shot late but that was it, would have rather seen him sit and delon ride it out the rest if the game. Obviously no JV was questionable.

                      Id like to see Delon get Cojos minutes, especially in KL + bench lineups. Probably takes a trade before Casey adjusts though.

                      Comment


                      • The NBAGL.


                        More like OITGDNBA.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                        Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                        Comment


                        • tDotted wrote: View Post
                          I don't think Ibaka will play
                          Huh? why?
                          Mamba Mentality

                          Comment


                          • I only watched the 1st half. Terrible play and terrible body language. Then you look at the box score and carroll plays 40min, Bebe sees the floor more than JV and Powell didn't get many minutes. I don't get it. Time to make another big move MU. You have to show faith in these guys or you're gonna lose Lowry and Ibaka in free agency. Let Casey walk and show you got the teams back!

                            Comment


                            • gonna get some Hawaiian pizza and probably end up turning off the game after the first half cause i expect the exact same bullshit to continue occurring until casey is fired.

                              Comment


                              • We didn't start the game with enough "force". I am jealous of Caseys 6th sense to be able to always find the most accurate reason for why we lose a game.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X