Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tDotted wrote: View Post
    I'm actually a little happy his debut is going to against the CELTICS on freaking ESPN. That's going to be a fun game. Wasn't expecting him to play today anyway.
    I was. Arrived? healthy? would help? Check, check, check.
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

    Comment


    • In other news, Lonzo Ball's father says Lonzo will be better than Steph Curry.
      Mamba Mentality

      Comment


      • Guys, it's one game, and if Casey could find it within himself to be slightly smart with his rotations, we can win this one anyway, especially if last nights loss wakes Lowry and DD out of their recent cruddy play.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

        Comment


        • This isn't your YMCA men league guys. You can't just throw a random player on to you team and he plays.

          Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

          Comment


          • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            This isn't your YMCA men league guys. You can't just throw a random player on to you team and he plays.

            Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
            Yeah but I think you was going too far with practice stuff. It's a very different thing being college player and a pro. In my opinion, watching tape is the most important thing you can do as a newcomer after finishing whatever coach told you to do.

            Comment


            • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              This isn't your YMCA men league guys. You can't just throw a random player on to you team and he plays.

              Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
              One would think we'd be running parts of Rex Kalamian's offense from OKC, which Ibaka knows pretty well.

              Comment


              • golden wrote: View Post
                One would think we'd be running parts of Rex Kalamian's offense from OKC, which Ibaka knows pretty well.
                Maybe it's actually his fault we run isos all 4th quarter, that's what the Thunder ran when Durant was there as well. Casey is innocent!

                Comment


                • Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                  Maybe it's actually his fault we run isos all 4th quarter, that's what the Thunder ran when Durant was there as well. Casey is innocent!
                  Casey's defence at exit meeting with Masai

                  Comment


                  • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    This isn't your YMCA men league guys. You can't just throw a random player on to you team and he plays.

                    Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                    Yes it isn't your ymca men's league. This is the nba with smart vets, Every team runs the same shit. Siakam runs around like a chicken with his head cut off but at least he's um well practiced

                    No sense arguing with you, you don't respond to points made you just use variations of the same sentence, on whichever side of the debate "defend casey" is
                    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                    Comment


                    • rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Casey's defence at exit meeting with Masai
                      lol. He is a 'defensive' coach after all.

                      Comment


                      • Whether Ibaka gets in the game or not, if he's cleared to play, he should be in uniform. If not, Casey's just being a bitch-ass.

                        Comment


                        • I completely understand why Ibaka isn't playing. Imagine, you came to Toronto few hours ago...sorted out visa issues, had to pass physical, numerous interviews + press conf. It's fucking freezing and you still don't have a place to live. Yeah, fuck that. I wouldn't play either

                          Comment


                          • golden wrote: View Post
                            Whether Ibaka gets in the game or not, if he's cleared to play, he should be in uniform. If not, Casey's just being a bitch-ass.
                            Casey just trolls us for kicks. Jv usually sits when he's playing really well
                            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                            Comment


                            • rocwell wrote: View Post
                              I completely understand why Ibaka isn't playing. Imagine, you came to Toronto few hours ago...sorted out visa issues, had to pass physical, numerous interviews + press conf. It's fucking freezing and you still don't have a place to live. Yeah, fuck that. I wouldn't play either
                              Travel, exercise, media. Sounds like the average day of a pro athlete. And it's +1 Celsius.

                              I get it, it's just lame. I'd get it if we were rolling, but this game could literally be the difference In 5th or 3rd this year. We need it. And you get in one game before the break, it gives time to wrinkle out any questions or concerns he has after the experience
                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                              Comment


                              • I want Powell-Carroll-JV as the starting frontcourt, and more Delon.
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X