Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lewro wrote: View Post
    "Asked about a potential learning curve, Ibaka said that you don’t have to learn to play hard..." From Blake

I get ibaka is tired but we're playing like shit, checked out mentally and we've waited yrs for a pf. Suit him up, get magloire or whomever to talk him through the first half on the bench and give him a look. It's a needed boost.
    Done now but c'mon.
    It's stupid. Case closed. We win this debate.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Hornets are 2-10 in their last 12 games, should be an easy win. Key word is "should".

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        Hornets are 2-10 in their last 12 games, should be an easy win. Key word is "should".
        They're also 0-10 in their last 10 games on the road. 4-16 in their last 20 games on the road. They're due for a win. But NOT FUCKING TONIGHT

Comment

• By the way Ross isn't playing either.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            By the way Ross isn't playing either.

enjoying that sunshine

Comment

Lol of course he isn't.

Comment

He doesn't know where to go. Doesn't know when to go set screens. Doesn't know where to be on D. Doesn't know the terminology. Let him sit. Give him game tape during the break to watch. It's one game. Relax.

Crunch time last night Cory stuck two fingers in the air and made a "come hither" gesture. Now was he air strumming a clit or calling bebe for a screen? Well, either way bebe fucking came!😋

Comment

Hornets are 2-10 in their last 12 games, should be an easy win. Key word is "should".
                  Right now every game is like playing an elite competition cause our team mentally have broken down. Hopefully after the break and getting Ibaka and PP back, we will start our winning ways against Boston.

Comment

Saw that. Don't care if he retires. Not a magic fan.

Comment

This isn't your YMCA men league guys. You can't just throw a random player on to you team and he plays.

We kind of did exactly that when we traded for Rudy Gay and then again when we traded him if I recall correctly. I think in the first case, he came off the bench for that reason.

And we won both games.
                      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        They're also 0-10 in their last 10 games on the road. 4-16 in their last 20 games on the road. They're due for a win. But NOT FUCKING TONIGHT
                        Not to mention they've got no Zeller or Plumlee to match up with Jonas.

But since they'll probably start Kaminsky at C, Casey will counter with... Bebe?

I hope we don't fuck this up.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

But since they'll probably start Kaminsky at C, Casey will counter with... Bebe?

Once again no Jonas in the 4th. Count on it.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

Yeah bettors kinda noticed one thing about the Hornets. They need Zeller to cover their spreads like we need Kyle/Pat to win games.

Comment

Once again no Jonas in the 4th. Count on it.
                              Things we can see in this game:

Jonas will only play 20 mins.

DD will complain he doesn't get calls and will shoot horribly.

Cojo will over dribble.

ISO ISO ISO.

either a slow start they won't be able to catch in the end or total collapse in the 4th.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                                We kind of did exactly that when we traded for Rudy Gay and then again when we traded him if I recall correctly. I think in the first case, he came off the bench for that reason.

And we won both games.
                                Were Raptors on a back to back on they day the trade was completed? I actually don't remember.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X