Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Yo.... does this mean I have to make the next game thread as well? Ride out the streak & everything? Fuck.
    On the bright side, you have a week to make the next one
    OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
      On the bright side, you have a week to make the next one
      I could go all out this time.... including my classic Game Thread pun from my 1st ever Game Thread. This was my 5th?
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Nailed it. Played out exactly as I expected too.
          I trust you from now on Dan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• God, Wright looks good, right? If we are looking to shed salary for next season, it just HAS to be Cory right? And with Poeltl showing more and more why he was a top 10 pick, BeBe could easily be the price paid to make any Cory trade an upgrade for this season or bring back less salary and a wing prospect, or something along those lines.

JV was good early, strung together a few too many defensive lapses in the third, and I had no issue with him getting the 4th off because that lineup deserved to stay out there (though I would have brought JV in for BeBe as soon as Kaminski sat in the 4th). DeRozan definitely needed to take a seat. He's been frustrating lately, hunting for fouls way too much. You remember how we was playing in that crazy early season stretch where he was unstoppable? He was hunting good, open shots - yes, off the dribble, but always off a solid screen and finding space to elevate undeterred. Lately it's all tight - tight space on his jumper, tight space on drives, tight gaps he's trying to thread difficult passes through. Need more aggression from him after the break.

Nice to see the 4th Q lineup bring enough energy to seemingly revitalize Lowry late in this one, with nice contributions from CoJo and especially Carroll filling in the gaps.

Hopefully Lowry can carry that over to the unofficial second half, and DD can find his game again with Ibaka and Pat around (which will help JV and Carroll and presumably Lowry too). All gets better from here.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Delon Wright IS good.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                Nailed it. Played out exactly as I expected too.
                Blind squirrel or not, I'm just happy we found that nut.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  I could go all out this time.... including my classic Game Thread pun from my 1st ever Game Thread. This was my 5th?
                  Replicate every detail the same as the Charlotte thread. IT=TI. Same socks, time, etc. 😋

Comment

• ....and with that fake win Casey saved his job.

....and yes Delon is the new "Powell", been saying he NEEDS to take Corey's minutes n become the full time back up.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Good win, back to joking in the locker room.
                      Bebe + Norm messing with Delon's presser.

Good long break to rest up and integrate Ibaka. Hopefully Rex speaks up in the coaches meetings. Probably even a good thing they get a break instead of the 'honor' of herding the allstar cats.

Comment

• I don't want to dump Cory. If there's a good deal, ok. otherwise he's still useful and a decent chip.
                        I've felt good all yr with dw#2 and fvv#3 tho too.
                        Ideally we move sully+2nd for a 225lbs body. There's no room for sully but there is for Cory.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          Delon Wright is going to be good.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                          He is already.

Comment

• Delon single handedly created all the ball movement for our offence.

Now he's nowhere near the level BUT this is the kind of a player we've been missing. You see it in GSW it's Curry, in WAS it's Wall, HOU it's Harden and CLE of course LBJ....but every team needs a player that see's the court well, can create off the dribble and find the open man....that's what Delon does!

Again nowhere near his superstar counterparts but it's crazy that it took Ross getting traded for him to find minutes in the rotation when he is clearly better than Corey and VanFleek. I hope Ibaka coming doesn't effect his minutes and we see Corey's fade away or better yet traded for a different piece. Seeing Delon move the ball and the thought of Pat and Serge joining that gave me just the slightest glimmer of hope.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                              Delon single handedly created all the ball movement for our offence.

Now he's nowhere near the level BUT this is the kind of a player we've been missing. You see it in GSW it's Curry, in WAS it's Wall, HOU it's Harden and CLE of course LBJ....but every team needs a player that see's the court well, can create off the dribble and find the open man....that's what Delon does!

Again nowhere near his superstar counterparts but it's crazy that it took Ross getting traded for him to find minutes in the rotation when he is clearly better than Corey and VanFleek. I hope Ibaka coming doesn't effect his minutes and we see Corey's fade away or better yet traded for a different piece. Seeing Delon move the ball and the thought of Pat and Serge joining that gave me just the slightest glimmer of hope.
                              When our rotations become regular again Delon won't see minutes unfortunately. Unless Masai trades Cory at the deadline I don't think Casey has the balls to permanently bench Cory for the remainder of the season and playoffs. No way in hell. Delon might turn into the new Norm and get spot minutes here and there but it won't be regular minutes for sure.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Apologize to Masai he knew what he was doing drafting Delon
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X