Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Man this team is suddenly really good again. We would har lost these last 2 games before all star and these 2 new additions. And that was WITH Lowry. Just think how good we're gonna be when he's back.

    Just a couple days ago many of us severely doubted whether we could catch Washington. We were 2.0 back and SHOULD be 0.5 ahead by tomorrow
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

    Comment


    • soooo....which lucky SOB has Davis and Boogie on their Fantasy Roster?

      who's the unlucky bastard that has to deal with them on your real life NBA roster?

      Edit: Hey! Enes Kanter is back?

      Comment


      • Rand wrote: View Post
        you don't remember 2011 season do you. JV is so underused its ridiculous. JV is slow. so is Lowry! he's a freakin zamboni for a PG. Adjust to the talent. We could use JV's inside game. This was an ugly win. This offense doesn't flow. never has. it's always freakin static. You're going to get run-outs bec. of stops in regular season. Not in playoffs. And it's going to be those fugly isos every possession. and people are going to stop them this time.
        Lol. You should try and enjoy wins. You don't remember the last 6 weeks?
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

        Comment


        • JimmyGetsBucketss wrote: View Post
          How has someone not punked IT? I mean the guy is like 5 '4 acting like he's Ben Wallace lol.
          Thomas has a Napolean Complex (aka Lil Mans Syndrome).

          No one can convince him that he is shorter than his shadow.

          Comment


          • Rand wrote: View Post
            you don't remember 2011 season do you. JV is so underused its ridiculous. JV is slow. so is Lowry! he's a freakin zamboni for a PG. Adjust to the talent. We could use JV's inside game. This was an ugly win. This offense doesn't flow. never has. it's always freakin static. You're going to get run-outs bec. of stops in regular season. Not in playoffs. And it's going to be those fugly isos every possession. and people are going to stop them this time.
            Agreed, great win for the raptors.
            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
            Because its 2015

            Comment


            • JV JV JV JV JV JV blah blah blah.

              We won the game. Ibaka played well, dude is a STUD. What's with all the whining here?
              Mamba Mentality

              Comment


              • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                What are you on about? Casey trying to win games at all times? Lol
                +1. Some people don't realize NO coach tries to tank. That's the FO's job, by giving the coach as little as possible to work with.
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

                Comment


                • Some of you will never be satisfied. Great game. 3-0 without Lowry. That's impressive. Keep it rolling tomorrow.

                  I have a hard time seeing Lowry sitting out that Washington home and home. Worried he might lie about being healthy.

                  Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                  @Chr1st1anL

                  Comment


                  • TRex wrote: View Post
                    JV JV JV JV JV JV blah blah blah.

                    We won the game. Ibaka played well, dude is a STUD. What's with all the whining here.
                    I know right. When I first opened the thread I thought I was in the JV thread by accident. Literally every post was about JV.... weird.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Man this team is suddenly really good again. We would har lost these last 2 games before all star and these 2 new additions. And that was WITH Lowry. Just think how good we're gonna be when he's back.

                      Just a couple days ago many of us severely doubted whether we could catch Washington. We were 2.0 back and SHOULD be 0.5 ahead by tomorrow
                      Yeah I think its just the massive impact on the defensive end.

                      Not having softie Bebe get tossed around or just his lower court awareness than Ibaka and of course the MASSIVE improvement in defence between Tucker and Carroll have just filled in the gaps when this team has 2 go to scorers we are going to be able to make some noise!

                      Comment


                      • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Some of you will never be satisfied. Great game. 3-0 without Lowry. That's impressive. Keep it rolling tomorrow.

                        I have a hard time seeing Lowry sitting out that Washington home and home. Worried he might lie about being healthy.

                        Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                        I really hope he knows how important he is to the team and just sits till his wrist is 100%, but I'm worried you're right and he'll comeback to early because he's a meathead.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • TRex wrote: View Post
                          JV JV JV JV JV JV blah blah blah.

                          We won the game. Ibaka played well, dude is a STUD. What's with all the whining here?
                          The human mind is capable of doing more than one thing ya know.
                          "Stay steamy"

                          - Kobe

                          Comment


                          • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            Some of you will never be satisfied. Great game. 3-0 without Lowry. That's impressive. Keep it rolling tomorrow.

                            I have a hard time seeing Lowry sitting out that Washington home and home. Worried he might lie about being healthy.

                            Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                            3-0

                            but 2-0 without Lowry

                            Comment


                            • Unless JV is conceding minutes to Bebe or Siakam, it's alright to sit him. The Tucker-Ibaka frontcourt is soo good.

                              Comment


                              • Game #60: Toronto Raptors 92 - New York Knicks 91

                                Raptors starting 5:







                                Knicks (If Porzingis isn't back):

                                Rose
                                Lee
                                Galloway
                                Melo
                                Willy


                                Yo, let's keep this streak going! 3-0 so far, let's go 4-0!
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                                Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X