Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• special1 wrote: View Post
    Why do you dismiss it as blinders? I can't say Casey is a good coach??? Like i said,....Its odd that one would get ridiculed for saying such a thing on their own fan forum.....
    Blinders as in you seem to want Raptors fans to willfully ignore skills of people just because they don't play for the Raptors.

Regardless of being a Raptor fan forum, we can discuss more than just Raptors.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      He's a big boy, he can handle the criticism and doesn't need you to defend him solely on principle.
      So is Stevens right?

Comment

So is Stevens right?
        Sure is. But the criticism of Casey is pointed on specific issues. Blanket statement that Stevens is overrated for no real reason other than Casey is our coach doesn't really contribute much.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Blinders as in you seem to want Raptors fans to willfully ignore skills of people just because they don't play for the Raptors.

Regardless of being a Raptor fan forum, we can discuss more than just Raptors.
          I totally understand that.

However, I think there should be two sides.....If 30 people want to say bad things about a Raptor player or coach.....then it should be okay for 2 people to say good things as well about the coach/player without claims of blinders. I mean, those things actually exist.....we're not making this up. The record is there for all to see. I just don't understand why fans get upset when someone defends a player/coach on their team.

Comment

Sure is. But the criticism of Casey is pointed on specific issues. Blanket statement that Stevens is overrated for no real reason other than Casey is our coach doesn't really contribute much.
            Is that all you read? What about the fact that Stevens has no NBA accolades to fall back on (East Finals, second round, etc.).....YET is a very important word that i capitalized and yet people missed it.....

Comment

I totally understand that.

However, I think there should be two sides.....If 30 people want to say bad things about a Raptor player or coach.....then it should be okay for 2 people to say good things as well about the coach/player without claims of blinders. I mean, those things actually exist.....we're not making this up. The record is there for all to see. I just don't understand why fans get upset when someone defends a player/coach on their team.
              You seem to still not understand what I meant by blinders. Would you agree that LeBron is better than Demar?

Then why do you pull the "Raptors fan forum" defence when someone says that Stevens is better than Casey?

Comment

Is that all you read? What about the fact that Stevens has no NBA accolades to fall back on (East Finals, second round, etc.).....YET is a very important word that i capitalized and yet people missed it.....
                Because that is very weak. Did you only think Casey was a good coach after last year's playoffs? Or did you think he was good despite losing to the Nets and being swept by Washington?

Comment

You seem to still not understand what I meant by blinders. Would you agree that LeBron is better than Demar?

Then why do you pull the "Raptors fan forum" defence when someone says that Stevens is better than Casey?
                  Simple.

I don't agree that Stevens is better than Casey. Obviously.

Lebron has multiple MVPs and Championships, First team everything......Maybe you just picked a bad example.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                    Ah makes more sense then
                    6+1 = 7, 2017, Killuminati 7 day theory =

Warriors blew a 3 - 1 lead
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Not even that, the gist of my original comment was "it's a bit weird that when someone compliments Stevens, a couple of posters get immediately defensive and turn it into Stevens vs. Casey." Speical1 thought that was hilarious, claimed I made shit up, then proceeded to do exactly that.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Because that is very weak. Did you only think Casey was a good coach after last year's playoffs? Or did you think he was good despite losing to the Nets and being swept by Washington?
                        I thought he was good before even the Nets loss.....I mean, everyone expected us to lose games after the trade and this man had us playing like a top 4 team.... Many different reasons why we got swept and Masai agreed.

Comment

• chris1anL...special1.... both have 1 in their name...1 in the same...1 ip address?

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                            Not even that, the gist of my original comment was "it's a bit weird that when someone compliments Stevens, a couple of posters get immediately defensive and turn it into Stevens vs. Casey." Speical1 thought that was hilarious, claimed I made shit up, then proceeded to do exactly that.
                            At least spell it right if you are going to use me as an example.......I called you out on your attempt to call us out. You were wrong. We never said Stevens was a bad coach. You made that up. Why would i let you get away with it?

Comment

• Fuck Lowry is having wrist surgery. Supposedly aims to return for playoffs. This is fuckin terrible...

Comment

• Glimmer of hope???

Who am I kidding

Comment

Working...
                                X