Clear All

• I hate the warriors. The one time you actually want them to win, they don't

Comment

• welp. that didn't go as planned

Comment

• God dammit GSW
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Curry was tired from his back to back and didn't want to go into OT. Should have drove the lane instead of chucking up that deep 3.

Comment

• Warriors didn't take the Wizards seriously. What a joke.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
              I hate the warriors. The one time you actually want them to win, they don't
              Just have to TCB ourselves...
              And what a keystone cops exhibition by the Warriors on a few possessions...

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                Just have to TCB ourselves...
                And what a keystone cops exhibition by the Warriors on a few possessions...
                Keystone cops?

Comment

• I fucking hate that team. Curry was just playing with the ball all night. Making all kinds of silly passes.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
                    Keystone cops?
                    Lol age gap.
                    19 assists for wall

Comment

• No worries boys, WAS pushed hard, top 3 guys all played 38-40 mins. Raptors grind them down tomorrow.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Just for that I hope GSW choke after a 3-1 lead in the first round.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                          No worries boys, WAS pushed hard, top 3 guys all played 38-40 mins. Raptors grind them down tomorrow.
                          EXACTLY what I wanted. A close hard fought game that would wear them out. Wall, Beal, Porter all played at or around 40 minutes.

Comment

• It looks like WAS will have Jennings for Friday's rematch.

Comment

• hoodlum wrote: View Post
                              It looks like WAS will have Jennings for Friday's rematch.
                              I'm a lot more concerned with playing WAS than BOS.

Really hope we get BOS in the 2nd rd and CLE gets WAS, would also wear down CLE a little bit for the ECF. The only bad part is that it will likely wear down LBJ enough that the Warriors win.

Comment

• http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...oronto-raptors
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X