Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine wrote: View Post
    Im happy he proved me wrong tho. There was no indication he would do that prior to this season. However, there are many signs now that say we will be worse than last season in the playoffs. He is trending that way yet again toward the end of the season. He started last season playing great team ball too and i praised him then. You are the sucker at the end of every season hiding when demar sabotagea our team in the playoffs.
    Sorry, should have said would have been worse than last season. Before the trades. I think if we get lowry back we can be better this year. But without lowry, if demar plays the wrong way we will suffer. When he plays well we can be great. One of us can recognize when he does both and one of us is a biased fool

Comment

• FUCK!!!!! Hit that fucking shot SERGE!!! JEEZ!!!
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Second year is a MYTH !!!

I said

Comment

• POWELL with the dagger. Welcome back buddy!!

Comment

• Fuckin beautiful pass by derozan

Comment

• Powell is back

Comment

• You guys done bustin on Powell and DeMar or you still got some?
                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                Because its 2015

Comment

• Hopefully Norm is out of his funk here

Comment

• I'm giving credit to Derozan for making his teammate excel

It's not all about him.

Team basketball is greater than just one player

Comment

• Demar has played so well in the 4th. Thank God!!!! He was crazy bad in the 2nd
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Powell is a winner! He struggled with 2 air balls in the 3rd but showed up to play in the 4th!

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                          Fuckin beautiful pass by derozan
                          Right?? I rag on him because I know what he's capable of. He shouldn't limit himself to just scoring

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                            You guys done bustin on Powell and DeMar or you still got some?
                            You think we hate them. We actually love when they play well. This is what we wanted.

Comment

• Powells game tonight mirrored the teams. Both good and bad. Hit the dagger, Serge couldnt.

Comment

• Demar got the message when he got benched!

Comment

Working...
                                X