Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I needed to step up my game and challenge Joey for the best game threads
    Abbas wrote:

    First of all i was my own source

    Comment


    • This one will be tough. Public is hammering Raps spread, but I think it's a trap game. Lads better be ready

      Comment


      • Did y'all see what bleacher report ranked us ? they had us at 14.... like wtf we won 4 of our 5 and beat boston and wasington who were both in top 6
        Abbas wrote:

        First of all i was my own source

        Comment


        • Abbas wrote: View Post
          Did y'all see what bleacher report ranked us ? they had us at 14.... like wtf we won 4 of our 5 and beat boston and wasington who were both in top 6
          Why would you care about freaking bleacher fucking something though?

          Comment


          • ALSO this is from real gm


            DeMar vs. Lowry in clutch situations this season

            Clutch situations defined as Ahead or Behind 5 Point Diff or Less Last 5 Minutes

            Sorted by total points scored


            Cropped this out to just show DeMar and Kyle, here's the full list: http://stats.nba.com/players/clutch-...PerMode=Totals

            Stand out details:
            Kyle's 18 fouls
            DeMar's +39 (just 26th on the full list but very positive)
            Kyle's crappy 3PT and FT%
            Kyle out rebounding DeMar
            DeMar out-assisted Kyle in fewer minutes

            Also, fun fact, Raptors and Celtics have played the most games that came down to +/- 5 points in the final 5 mins - 41 games.

            We're 20-21 in those 41 close games.
            The Celtics are 28-13.
            Wizards are next with 39 such games, 22-17.
            Abbas wrote:

            First of all i was my own source

            Comment


            • Abbas wrote: View Post
              Did y'all see what bleacher report ranked us ? they had us at 14.... like wtf we won 4 of our 5 and beat boston and wasington who were both in top 6
              Sounds about right..this team has been playing around the .500 mark..I would of put them even lower.
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

              Comment


              • Keep it going Abbas.

                Comment


                • Abbas wrote: View Post
                  I needed to step up my game and challenge Joey for the best game threads
                  Let's pump the brakes. Joey is lebron level at making GTs. You're still at the level of a Lance Stephenson.
                  "Stay steamy"

                  - Kobe

                  Comment


                  • hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                    Let's pump the brakes. Joey is lebron level at making GTs. You're still at the level of a Lance Stephenson.
                    If Joey is Lebron I'll be a better version of MJ by the end of the season
                    Abbas wrote:

                    First of all i was my own source

                    Comment


                    • 18 minutes to go, got a couple tallboys to enjoy & hoping for a good game.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                      Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                      Comment


                      • Good god when are they gonna fire matt devlin????? I turn the TV on for 2 seconds i already want to slap him in the face

                        Comment


                        • I hate Devlin
                          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                          Because its 2015

                          Comment


                          • Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            18 minutes to go, got a couple tallboys to enjoy & hoping for a good game.
                            Girls out with her friends, no place I'd rather be than home alone, pizza, beer, raps and the RR forum lol
                            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                            Comment


                            • Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                              I hate Devlin
                              It's amazing that I actually like Leo more than Devlin. I fucking cant stand Leo.

                              Comment


                              • Let's get another win streak going!
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X