Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    I swear to god if E'Twaun Moore or Solomon Hill torch us...
    That was largely Carroll's fault last time.

Comment

• Anybody else gonna spend the game talking like Tony Montana?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
        E. Koreen is travelling with the raps (I think) and he tweeted from Miami. The Heat would have been in Cleveland last night so is it possible they spent the time between Milwaukee and New Orleans in Florida? Do travelling teams let other travelling teams use their facilities when they're out of town? Another question...can anybody spell "Milwaukee" without googling it?
        Yeah, the team is staying in Miami and practicing there before new Orleans.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
          Anybody else gonna spend the game talking like Tony Montana?

How'd you get this footage of Lowry?!

You didn't get the rest of him talking to DeMar...

Last edited by JamesNaismith; Tue Mar 7, 2017, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Anybody else gonna spend the game talking like Tony Montana?

Why stop there? I'm gonna snort a mountain of coke by halftime
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              That tripped me up for a second
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                That tripped me up for a second
                It tends to do that

Comment

• Look at Poeltl video-bombing a shoot-around interview

What a dork

Comment

• I might just be an optimist, but for some reason I feel like the Raps start a stretch of wins here. This little break should help the team re-energize. And Casey has always been better with getting his ducks in a row with a few days to prep.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      I might just be an optimist, but for some reason I feel like the Raps start a stretch of wins here. This little break should help the team re-energize. And Casey has always been better with getting his ducks in a row with a few days to prep.
                      I dunno... these next few games aren't as easy as the records may indicate

Comment

• Pelicans kind of suck.. so this should be an easy win. And JV did extremely well against AD last time around. Hoping he gets some time in the 4th. We need size against these twin towers.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Pelicans kind of suck.. so this should be an easy win. And JV did extremely well against AD last time around. Hoping he gets some time in the 4th. We need size against these twin towers.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            I think Casey could win me over if he sat down for his postgame and said, "You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin fingers and say, 'Thass the bad guy.'"

Comment

I think Casey could win me over if he sat down for his postgame and said, "You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin fingers and say, 'Thass the bad guy.'"
                              All I have in this world, is my Kyle and my Demar, and I don't bench em for no one!

Comment

• This break and practice time came at the right time.

Comment

Working...
                                X