Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Such is life without Lowry. We've been finding ways to win at a greater rate than I expected, and I wouldn't be shocked if they kept doing so. It's just a shame not enough clicked in this one - it's not like the team didn't fight or anything. They missed good shots, shots you have to take. I see no reason to expect them to keep missing open shots. Inconsistent does not mean bad - it just means some nights the shots won't fall - some nights, not most or all.
    This is true. Well let's hope they have more games that they're hitting shots than missing. Cause that was painful to watch
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Everybody still grumpy from last night? Where's the chatter with 3 hours til tip off? I get it....it's a weird vibe about this current team knowing they could both win or lose against anyone with their current lineup. I just try to see all the good with the new lineups and then just picture what they should be able to do with Lowry.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Ugh... Game day in MIAMI... Against miraculous Miami Heat team. Vegas say we're fucked. 5 points underdogs
        Man it seems like our season is imploding.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          Everybody still grumpy from last night? Where's the chatter with 3 hours til tip off? I get it....it's a weird vibe about this current team knowing they could both win or lose against anyone with their current lineup. I just try to see all the good with the new lineups and then just picture what they should be able to do with Lowry.
          Playing a much stronger team on the road on the 2nd night of a back to back. I'm expecting a spanking

Comment

• We're gonna win this, DeRozan's fucked off at the recent play and he's going for 35. Ibaka gets 5 blocks. JV with 15 and 15. Easy 10 point win.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                Such is life without Lowry. We've been finding ways to win at a greater rate than I expected, and I wouldn't be shocked if they kept doing so. It's just a shame not enough clicked in this one - it's not like the team didn't fight or anything. They missed good shots, shots you have to take. I see no reason to expect them to keep missing open shots. Inconsistent does not mean bad - it just means some nights the shots won't fall - some nights, not most or all.
                Ppl are picking at scabs while almost any narrow loss right now comes down to Lowry being out. Put Lowry on the Raptors, take Millsap off the Hawks, replay that game with all other variables being constant and the discussion here would be much different.

There's always something to pick at after a game, for the coaches and players as well as the fans, I don't think those things are actually THE reasons you lost when you're playing without your best player on the road against a healthy, similarly ranked team.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                  We're gonna win this, DeRozan's fucked off at the recent play and he's going for 35. Ibaka gets 5 blocks. JV with 15 and 15. Easy 10 point win.
                  Warriors big three went for 70 pts - Miami beat the Warriors.
                  Harden scored 38 pts - Houston lost.
                  James scored 30 pts, Irving 32 pts... and Cavs still took an L

It seems like we have to play spurs-type basketball to have a chance against the Heat. Move the ball and defend. Team sport.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    Ppl are picking at scabs while almost any narrow loss right now comes down to Lowry being out. Put Lowry on the Raptors, take Millsap off the Hawks, replay that game with all other variables being constant and the discussion here would be much different.

There's always something to pick at after a game, for the coaches and players as well as the fans, I don't think those things are actually THE reasons you lost when you're playing without your best player on the road against a healthy, similarly ranked team.
                    I mean, there are definitely always scabs to pick at. I picked at some myself. But you are right - heck, the Raps doing so well now without Lowry is a huge positive sign - ATL barely beat us at home and at full strength, the Wiz and Celtics lost to us without Lowry.

It is still frustrating to see a winnable game slip away when the standings are getting closer and closer to their final iteration.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                      Wait, what? I need this comment explained to me.

This comment would only make sense if the comment you quoted was a report that Lowry would miss the playoffs too.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I don't understand how the Heat are this good, I know I know it's the coaching. But who the fck is Mcgruder? And how on earth is Luke Fucking Babbitt a starter on a good team.

No way Raptors lose. Fck the heat
                        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                        Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                          I don't understand how the Heat are this good, I know I know it's the coaching. But who the fck is Mcgruder? And how on earth is Luke Fucking Babbitt a starter on a good team.

No way Raptors lose. Fck the heat
                          Heat are a organization with strong culture.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• This baseball game better end or I'm gonna riot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Gotta try and keep pace with the 2/3 seed. Let's go Raps!
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Raptors hit their open shots and they win. Simple as that
                                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                                Because its 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X