No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just drag this shit hole around 10-11 games over 0.500 and hope Lowry is back with a bang

Comment

• Derozan goes off frustrated but didn't run back on d or play d or rebound or dive for anything. So not sure what he expected
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• yep, they gave up

Comment

• good night

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
            blow it up and re-start the process...
            We could have offered Larry Bird 3 years of first round picks/Derozan and Joseph but Ujiri still had second thoughts. He still believes

Comment

• They're gonna get 30'd like its a 2k game

Comment

• Guys PLEASE get over the 3rd seed. It's not going to happen. This team is just crap without Kyle
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Derozan goes off frustrated but didn't run back on d or play d or rebound or dive for anything. So not sure what he expected
                  Derozan left defense off his #proveem mantra.

It's all about the PPG.

Lol

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    For a "defensive" coach and a "players" coach, Casey's team is really inconsistent in playing hard and putting in the effort defensively.
                    Team still doesn't have enough defensive players. Casey needs prime Payton, Jordan, Pippen, Garnett and Ben Wallace.

Comment

• DeRozan is the only player that showed up to play tonight.

The role players on this team are getting exposed without Lowry. Bunch of scrubs.

Also, what else can you say about Carroll and Patterson? just can't rely on these guys to make shots. Carroll is just laughable to watch. I mean, at this point i rather see Bruno in there over him. And you all know what i think of Bruno.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• i fail to see how kyle lowry can even fix what's really wrong with this team.

they don't bring focus and energy with any regularity. that's the death knell for a coach in the nba. or at least it should be.

Comment

• This should not happen on home court. Should have been fired up to prevent a triple double, not roll over in a submissive way and say 'give it to me russ'
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                            For a "defensive" coach and a "players" coach, Casey's team is really inconsistent in playing hard and putting in the effort defensively.
                            If there is a silver lining to Lowry being out its that I think you are fine in walking away from Casey and his entire staff. This team isn't great without Lowry but it shouldn't be this bad. I think we can also walk away from 2Pat who looks like trash. Carroll should be offloaded and I'm still onboard with resigning Ibaka but the shine is coming off.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                              Team still doesn't have enough defensive players. Casey needs prime Payton, Jordan, Pippen, Garnett and Ben Wallace.
                              They still would be limping if both Derozan and Joseph are in that team.

Comment

• Carroll should sit for the rest of the year and Casey has to rein in Mcdribbles (Cory Joseph)

Comment

Working...
                                X