Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tDotted wrote: View Post
    Hey maybe Siakam should get some burn over valanciunas
    Hmmm
    -dwane casey
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

    Comment


    • What happened to that team pride? We the North and all that. WTF is this?

      Comment


      • golden wrote: View Post
        What happened to that team pride? We the North and all that. WTF is this?
        We the Nonchalant
        OG is our king

        Comment


        • consmap wrote: View Post
          Hahha Siakam with a 3
          Poor man's Skal.

          Comment


          • Should've taken Sabonis over Poeltl

            Comment


            • KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Hmmm
              -dwane casey
              Lol it's possible. Bebe/Siakam/Poeltl have been a revolving door at the big man spot

              Comment


              • I can't believe we've had so many stinkers on our home court this season. Remember T-Ross' ode to Toronto. That was a like a deal between the players and the fans. Play hard and protect home court.

                Comment


                • Damn man Pascal is balling

                  Comment


                  • LOL Fred! Got to 100 good job mates

                    Comment


                    • Derozan asked Westbrook tips on how to get a triple double

                      Comment


                      • I'd have to call this the worst effort all year. And there's been a bunch.

                        It's sad how little derozan effects winning for a max player tbh. He's just kind of there, getting his 27 points.

                        Now matt devlin says he's "walking over to talk to westbrook" with his buddy kyle. If russ got embarassed like that he'd want no part of the cool guy chit chat post game lmao fuck sakes these guys
                        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                        Comment


                        • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                          Derozan asked Westbrook tips on how to get a triple double
                          You're not worried? Or are you fine with hopping off the tower

                          Comment


                          • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            I'd have to call this the worst effort all year. And there's been a bunch.

                            It's sad how little derozan effects winning for a max player tbh. He's just kind of there, getting his 27 points.

                            Now matt devlin says he's "walking over to talk to westbrook" with his buddy kyle. If russ got embarassed like that he'd want no part of the cool guy chit chat post game lmao fuck sakes these guys
                            Preacher where is your church so I can religiously attend all your masses ?

                            Amen to you

                            Comment


                            • Dwane Casey needs to fucking step up and put Carroll on the bench. Start Powell.

                              We are a better team without Carroll. I'm not even exaggerating.
                              Mamba Mentality

                              Comment


                              • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                I'd have to call this the worst effort all year. And there's been a bunch.

                                It's sad how little derozan effects winning for a max player tbh. He's just kind of there, getting his 27 points.

                                Now matt devlin says he's "walking over to talk to westbrook" with his buddy kyle. If russ got embarassed like that he'd want no part of the cool guy chit chat post game lmao fuck sakes these guys
                                I have noticed Demar and Kyle are way too friendly with everyone but whatever. We all know Demar doesn't affect winning. Good offensive player and that's it. But our role players and coach definitely aren't helping at all
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X