Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Clearly a setup, but a good one.
    I'll never understand how people can think those sort of timeout videos aren't staged. Like when the Raptor is bringing someone a new TV and drops it while going down the stairs.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
      I'll never understand how people can think those sort of timeout videos aren't staged. Like when the Raptor is bringing someone a new TV and drops it while going down the stairs.
      Still puts a smile on my bitter jaded adult face
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        Clearly a setup, but a good one.
        Really?...then the "Celtic fan" schlep did a terrific acting job especially at the end. It was well done if it was.

Comment

• There was a staged fake wedding proposal at a Hawks game earlier this year where the guy dropped the ring or something, and my national newspaper in New Zealand actually published an article about it as a failed proposal thinking it was serious. When I tagged my brother in the Facebook post about it saying how gullible the newspaper was they deleted the article.

Comment

There was a staged fake wedding proposal at a Hawks game earlier this year where the guy dropped the ring or something, and my national newspaper in New Zealand actually published an article about it as a failed proposal thinking it was serious. When I tagged my brother in the Facebook post about it saying how gullible the newspaper was they deleted the article.
            Something about that grumpy bear in a top hat makes me intimidated to have articles proof read by you

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
              Really?...then the "Celtic fan" schlep did a terrific acting job especially at the end. It was well done if it was.
              I've seen that same "boyfriend on the phone, proceeds to get dumped with soda" kiss cam scenario before lol. Arenas do this nonsense all the time but I can't say it's not effective

Comment

Hopefully us being called the Huskies tonight confuses the basketball Gods and breaks the curse the Raptors have had of always losing to the Bulls.
                Bulls haven't lost here in 4 years. Raps hasn't lost with the Huskies jerseys. One streak ends tonight.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

The return of the medieval warrior!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

JV truly is back in Playoff form now

Comment

• PJ Tucker is such a G... he's wearing the Just Don's Jordan 2s in Blue.

Comment

• I think just about all of us were stoked with the PJ pickup, but I don't think any of expected him to instantly have the hugely positive impact he has had on the defensive end of the floor:

In fact, with Tucker on the floor so far, the Raptors have allowed 12.3 fewer points per 100 possessions (down from 109.5 to a stifling 97.2).

Source: https://www.fanragsports.com/nba/rap...ut-kyle-lowry/
                          SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• Who's Zipser lmao
                            OG is our king

Comment

• Can we beat this cock-sucker Hoidberg already?

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                                Who's Zipser lmao
                                Doug McDermot the 2nd

Comment

Working...
                                X