Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ibaka got fouled on that play. FUCK THESE REFS.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

    Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

    Comment


    • Val gave the ball to Joseph, never gotten it back. Joseph once again the dumbass he is jacked up a shot, good that Ibaka bailed him out

      Comment


      • Oh my god
        OG is our king

        Comment


        • Un fucking believable
          Canadas election mantra #Dump the Chump

          Comment


          • Fucking Mirotic

            Comment


            • anyone else notice how cory joseph is always looking at one of our other players and checking for rain whenever he fucks up?

              take responsibility, you're supposed to be the leader on the floor at that position.

              Comment


              • Holy fuck mirotic is punchable
                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                Comment


                • That Mirotic 3 was a fucking replay

                  Comment


                  • FUCK MAN!!!!!! We cannot beat this team. It's official. Every time we make a run with ease they get it back up to 10.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                    Comment


                    • We cut it to 4 & they make it 9. :<
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                      Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                      Comment


                      • Scouting report: Carroll can be screened away very easily like Joseph

                        Comment


                        • This game is total bullshit

                          Comment


                          • We can never get any fucking stops against this team. And then we are gonna put in the whole bench lineup and end up down 20. UGH!!!!!
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                            Comment


                            • KHD wrote: View Post
                              anyone else notice how cory joseph is always looking at one of our other players and checking for rain whenever he fucks up?

                              take responsibility, you're supposed to be the leader on the floor at that position.
                              The most annoying after a dumb ass play is how he explains himself that it's someone's fault and not his.

                              Can Canada rescind this idiot Citizenship and deport him to Mexico

                              Comment


                              • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                                The most annoying after a dumb ass play is how he explains himself that it's someone's fault and not his.

                                Can Canada rescind this idiot Citizenship and deport him to Mexico
                                it's fucking infuriating. i played with tonnes of guys like that, like, in highschool. not acceptable in the nba.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X