Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JimmyGetsBucketss wrote: View Post
    How are we losing to the Bulls smh
    You've cursed us with your username!

    Comment


    • Who's not gang bitch lemme find out!

      Comment


      • what a fucking disaster this game is.

        Comment


        • Mirotic going at Magloire lol, good luck.

          Comment


          • Even the coaches getting into it.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

            Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

            Comment


            • I will say this again. Until we start playing defence EVERY night we will continue to lose. We will not beat not one team playing defence like this. Not one. Even Brooklyn would blow us out playing D like this without Lowry to save us
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

              Comment


              • If Serge connected, Lopez's face would of been gone

                Comment


                • Imo ibaka did nothing wrong. He better not be suspended
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                  Comment


                  • Ibaka hit Lopez.... look at his temple!
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                    Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                    Comment


                    • JV time

                      Comment


                      • Ibaka actually connected pretty hard lmao


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

                        Comment


                        • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Imo ibaka did nothing wrong. He better not be suspended
                          he threw a punch, he's suspended for sure.

                          Comment


                          • GLF wrote: View Post
                            I will say this again. Until we start playing defence EVERY night we will continue to lose. We will not beat not one team playing defence like this. Not one. Even Brooklyn would blow us out playing D like this without Lowry to save us
                            We lost to the Bulls everytime because we play defense like shit honestly. The loss to the Hawks was great defense and just shittier offense

                            Comment


                            • these announcers from ESPN are a fucking joke
                              in masai we trust

                              water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                              Comment


                              • koncept wrote: View Post
                                these announcers from ESPN are a fucking joke
                                more importantly, our team's defense is a complete joke tonight

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X