X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    Tucker is jj without the stupid boneheaded plays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm a big JJ fan but he is nowhere near as good a defender as Tucker. Not even close.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Also derozan is playing so hard. When he lost the ball and then came from behind rondo to grab it like that fucking thing is mine. And that block too.

Comment

• Good comeback win..no Great comeback win...
        On to Miami....
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• Jclaw = real MVP

And gets my vote for Game 1 of the playoffs game thread

Comment

• And let's not forget. Tucker was amazing but Patterson, Van Vleet and Demar played very well down the stretch as well. They all had their moments tonight. Tucker was the key though.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
              I donno winning a series against the Celtics would bring me much joy
              Lol that too
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I donno winning a series against the Celtics would bring me much joy
                That's a pretty close second haha

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  I'm a big JJ fan but he is nowhere near as good a defender as Tucker. Not even close.
                  I was just about to say this as well. I love JJ too and always felt he should have gotten more playing time here but Tucker is a 1000000000 times better defender than JJ. He is also a MUCH MUCH MUCH better leader and has a higher bball IQ

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    Jclaw = real MVP

And gets my vote for Game 1 of the playoffs game thread
                    Jclaws had 1 solid performance. Let's not get ahead of ourselves

Especially since joey is still healthy and well rested

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      Tucker is JJ without the doghouse part.
                      More like Oakley but can get into a Knicks game.

Comment

• So like PJ tucker ain't no rental. Fuck this guy is something else
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• DeRozan was GREAT, incredible, amazing. But man, Tucker, Patterson, VanVleet, Joseph = WOW.

Tucker is just a bull man. His D on Butler late in the 4th was INCREDIBLE. Patterson's interior D in the 4th was a game changer. Joseph made some clutch shots, he's been great since the Lowry injury. And VanVleet I thought COMPLETELY changed the tempo of the game. I'm a BIG fan of this guy. He's quick, decent defender, and he plays HARD all the time.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                            There's 1 or 2 guys in this world I would give up my body for. Tucker is one of those guys
                            Pardon....

Comment

• I have no idea how Casey can even validate not making Carroll his new JJ.

Comment

Also derozan is playing so hard. When he lost the ball and then came from behind rondo to grab it like that fucking thing is mine. And that block too.
                                The Tucker effect.

Comment

Working...
                                X