X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    OT topic:

If Boston gets the no.1 pick.

The combo of Lonzo Ball and Isaiah could be deadly.

They may also try again in getting Butler or Paul George without giving up their potential no.1 pick
    or danny aainge might fuck up the pick ... which given his track record of drafting.. he is just as likely to do....
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
      To have a shitty Demar iso instead, you are correct, because we get the last shot when the buzzer expires
      Shitty Demar? I'm very confused. Are we watching the same game?
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• damn it Michigan, don't end my miracle run for Oregon!

Comment

• LOL Dragic clearly travelled on that buzzer beater. The NBA replay system is so whack

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Demar has been great, but I am sure you rather have us end the qtr if FVV just gave the ball to Demar for a final shot, even if it was going to be another bad ISO right?

Comment

Demar has been great, but I am sure you rather have us end the qtr if FVV just gave the ball to Demar for a final shot, even if it was going to be another bad ISO right?

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                or danny aainge might fuck up the pick ... which given his track record of drafting.. he is just as likely to do....
                But Lonzo IMO is clearly numero uno so very doubtful that he messes this up.

The likelihood of Ball of being a one generational talent is very high with his great fundamentals on both ends of the floor

Comment

Yeah. At least we woulda gotten the last shot

Comment

DeMar fadeway over three players >>> FVV layup attempt

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                      OT topic:

If Boston gets the no.1 pick.

The combo of Lonzo Ball and Isaiah could be deadly.

They may also try again in getting Butler or Paul George without giving up their potential no.1 pick
                      Deep down I really hope the Ball brothers fail in the NBA, only because of LaVar Ball and his ridiculous statements.

Comment

• Play FVV or Wright as much as you can this half. DO NOT PLAY CORY. HE'S BEEN SHIT ALL NIGHT.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

damn it Michigan, don't end my miracle run for Oregon!
                          Lol

Comment

Yea the refs were really bad but that's what you get when you come out playing like shit. Now you know these refs are gonna call ticky tack fouls so move your feet and stop reaching. And stop throwing elbows.
                            Throwing elbows? When was this?
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              Play FVV or Wright as much as you can this half. DO NOT PLAY CORY. HE'S BEEN SHIT ALL NIGHT.
                              Amen

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                DeMar fadeway over three players >>> FVV layup attempt
                                Disagree
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X