• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/ekoreen/status/845831448636612612

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I'm surprised we didn't score more points! The ball was humming tonight!

Comment

• I was wrong about this one. Good win!!

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

That picture is awesome

Comment

• have we cracked the top 10 in defence yet?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                He always had Lowry to bail him out in the past. No choice but to learn now... yet another great silver lining to Lowry's injury.
                That is true. I'm telling y'all we are so much more built for the playoffs this year than any of the other 4 years we made it. Why you guys would fear Pacers is beyond me. The same way Paul scares y'all Demar and Kyle should scare them. Tucker's defence should give George nightmares really lol. Oh yea they should also fear JV who always give Turner fits.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                  have we cracked the top 10 in defence yet?
                  we cracked that long time ago
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

It's the 3 point percentage and defence that still has Kobe way above Demar. And for a guy that people say didn't pass the ball 5 assists seems like a lot to me
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                      have we cracked the top 10 in defence yet?
                      9th I think

Comment

we cracked that long time ago
                        It's crazy that after how horrible our defence was for majority of the season we have been able to move up to 9th or whatever we are

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          It's crazy that after how horrible our defence was for majority of the season we have been able to move up to 9th or whatever we are
                          well we've been playing some trash offenses tbh
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            That is true. I'm telling y'all we are so much more built for the playoffs this year than any of the other 4 years we made it. Why you guys would fear Pacers is beyond me. The same way Paul scares y'all Demar and Kyle should scare them. Tucker's defence should give George nightmares really lol. Oh yea they should also fear JV who always give Turner fits.
                            Cavs are in deep trouble. They've had championship hangover all season, and they're hoping they can just flip the switch. Maybe Lebron can, but I don't know about those other scrubs.

Comment

well we've been playing some trash offenses tbh
                              This is true as well. But even trash offences used to give us trouble before

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                Cavs are in deep trouble. They've had championship hangover all season, and they're hoping they can just flip the switch. Maybe Lebron can, but I don't know about those other scrubs.
                                But that the thing. Lebron is one of the few players who truly makes his whole team MUCH MUCH MUCH better when he plays well. Mainly because he can literally do it all. If he steps it up in the playoffs like i know he will so will his team. He has willed some CRAPPY teams to the finals in his career before. This aint nothing for him. Any other player and I would agree with you

Comment

Working...
                                X