Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD wrote: View Post
    who?
    I'll go out speculatearly that he's referring to the girl wiping perspiration from the floor.

Comment

• So Cavs are getting crushed again, looks very likely they end up in 2nd seed, so do we then want the 4 seed? Or maybe in a ridiculous turn of events we get the 2 seed and Cavs drop all the way to 4?? A guy can dream
      SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
        I'll go out speculatearly that he's referring to the girl wiping perspiration from the floor.
        Err.. I'll go out and speculate.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
          I think he means the girl who does the Raptors rundown and does the in house entertainment

Comment

• What's with Demar's free throws?
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• DD can't hit his FT's? FUCK.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• If Derozan's gonna have a cold night on the line then this is the game to do it.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  I think he means the girl who does the Raptors rundown and does the in house entertainment
                  Yeah her, I think her name is Cat

how much do you guys think she gets paid
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    Man I love Wright's playmaking
                    Me too but it also seems he's giving up a lot of close looks at the rim for passes. He's been hanging out with Bebe too much. On the plus side, one of those went to Powell for a 3.

Comment

• Double Double for Cojo. Solid game for him.

Comment

• First career double double for Joseph?!

Comment

• My god Derozan so silky
                          SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• Demar goin for 40

Comment

• WTF DeRozan is also 5th all time in rebounding ???
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Showcasing COJO for a trade to Orlando on draft night. Get that early second round pick.

Comment

Working...
                                X